Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are coffee dates good for high schoolers?

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey everyone, i was reading through the Bible and I found a thread about coffee dates in which a person in it said coffee dates were not good for high school girls. He was saying that their still too immature and wouldn't like it.

Now i am all for action dates, but i set up this date on a rainy, cold night and coffee is really the only thing i can think of doing. (it's supposed to rain)

What does everyone think of coffee dates based on experiences?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoever said that is probably still a virgin.

Just kidding, but he sounds like a very close minded guy who most likely is a virgin.

Listen, you don't need guidelines on where to take girls. Take girls somewhere they haven't been before. Take them somewhere another chump in high school hasn't. Set yourself apart.

Any guy can take a girl to a movie and buy her popcorn.

It takes a very intelligent and sensual guy (and yes women do like intelligent men, as long as they can concentrate on something besides themselves) to take a girl on a nice walk and have a conversation.

I was always under the misconception in high school that the guys who got ass were the ones who played by the rules. Don't. Women love guys who aren't afraid to go outside of the norm. Do what you want.

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm haha you both went off on little tangents but that's ok, i like the input anyway.

Well, the reason i was (am) going to take her to just chat over coffee is because i haven't talked to this girl in a long time, and were just going to catch up. Nothing big for two reasons

1. I'm broke
  2. I actually just want to talk and catch up

I'm open for more opinions though, fire away :up:

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you want to do a coffee date.

So you should do a coffee date.