Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are all women b|tches?

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading this forum and from experience of many one gets the feeling that women are self serving b|tches who are just leeching off society. Is this just from survival instincts of women chasing after the leader of the tribe and being completely cold to any other men?

Has it always been this way or has it gotten worse in the last 30 years as men become bigger and bigger pusssies?

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've wondered this too. I mean are there no women with whom you just don't have to play those hard to get games and just be yourself??. I understand the paradox since we all are learning to be an Alpha by nature so it becomes our first nature and then that's all we can be but still.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Paraphrased quotes from memory:

"99 percent of women have no intention of ever F-ing you." ~ Zarky

"Women are shrews to guys they aren't attracted to." ~ Greasy Pig

Put the two together...

99 percent of women aren't gonna be nice to you.

Focus on the 1 percent!

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
The more attractive you are [not talking physically alone]; the more receptive they are regardless of what demeanor you flaunt.

Use this as an indicator of how much you can set boundaries and how far you can push your luck.
{CHEATMODE: Remember, perception is Reality}

Not all of them are carnivores, it's just that you never know which is. Lots of these of "mean-hoes" have that dude that have mastered them well enough not to take their sh!t while feeding them a diaper-full.
{CHEATMODE: Remember, once she [sub]consciously realizes that she needs you more and can't help it, you have the upper hand; Realize it too and continue cycle}

I have experienced mutual-level love [where it all a somewhat 50-50 affair; staying up all night sharing shameless anecdotes, rainfall-strolls, tear fests, xoxo's, love you-muah muahs; got you thinking you've found your soul-mate]...

Likewise, have I experienced the "Show me respect and we are cool" kind of love. Mastering that now.

While I'm are somewhat happier frolicking in my Disneyland-fairytale in the former, I get way more appreciated[sex] in the latter. Without doubt, relationships in the latter last longer too.

This is why I gave up on love, relationship-equality and monogamy.

Forget about the poosification of maledom. It is the women we want.

Here's The Deal, bud: [First, let's assume you already attract as much women as you want]. Now, as long as you are prepared to walk away at anytime and not have expectations about fidelity [well enough to care or not]; you would go through stanky hoes without even knowing ['cos the ones who wouldn't put up with your a$$holism would exit for their own good].

A woman cannot love you more than she can respect you.

Last edited:

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck Its annoying when someone posts in all red.

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im nice to men Im not attracted to on a daily basis. I actually had to cut back on it a bit, because too many men read kindness as romantic interest and it became annoying. No, I didnt do it for attention or mind games either.

If Im not attracted to a guy, so what? There are other traits a person can offer you know. I also believe in respecting everyone because they are, ya know, human.

Funny thing is, if a guy isnt attracted to you most of them will treat you like **** and an object. I have never ever heard of a guy that didnt degrade a fat woman behind her back or really say anything nice about her at all. Men prize looks over everything else. They only care about your personality if they are attracted to you.

Just because a woman doesnt want to sleep with you doesnt make her a *****. Sorry

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
rearea said:
Im nice to men Im not attracted to on a daily basis. I actually had to cut back on it a bit, because too many men read kindness as romantic interest and it became annoying. No, I didnt do it for attention or mind games either.

Sounds reasonable.

If Im not attracted to a guy, so what? There are other traits a person can offer you know. I also believe in respecting everyone because they are, ya know, human.

I agree with this.

Funny thing is, if a guy isnt attracted to you most of them will treat you like **** and an object. I have never ever heard of a guy that didnt degrade a fat woman behind her back or really say anything nice about her at all. Men prize looks over everything else. They only care about your personality if they are attracted to you.

You don't have female coworkers that make fun of short or balding or socially awkward guys behind their backs?

Just because a woman doesnt want to sleep with you doesnt make her a *****. Sorry
The running joke is "A sl ut Fs everybody. A b@tch Fs everybody but you* lol."

*However, this isn't technically true. Sl uts are very picky/specific.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
coochieman said:
Get the moderators on it...

Or

Everytime you see my little red riding story... Skip the post without remorse.

Or

Stop me!

Or

Die tryin'.
Or you can stop being a faggot.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rearea said:

Whew! It's a good thing women don't give a crap about looks, or else we'd really be in deep doodoo! The reason we treat you bad in front of your face is because we're not very good at being phony to get what we want.

Both sexes degrade ugly people by human default.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Both sexes degrade ugly people by human default.
WhoDaresWins nailed this brilliantly many posts ago on another thread about looks and how cruel some women are to guys they aren't attracted to.

Reaction score
To answer the questions, no, women have not changed since the beginning of time. It's ubiquitous across all cultures and all animal kingdoms with variants when males put in more time in rearing offspring. The laws of nature are there for a reason.

You only need to find ONE girl to get with. Stop trying to get every single girl because it's for fools. Going back historically, most men did NOT reproduce, if you have a girlfriend, be happy because at least you have a shot at raising a family and passing on your genes...or not...you aren't your genes and once you're dead, nothing else matters right, amen.