Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

aproaching 50 girls

The Italian Baws

Reaction score
Man good job keep acting like that. Even if you fail you get more xp so don't worry the worst that can happen is that you get better the next time

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude why do you keep saying you need a script prepared lol? Your not supposed to have any script at all! Its called having balls and acting calm and cool when you approach.

And arent you the one that attempted to go on a "ten day challenge" to get with this one chick you liked? That seemed to go REAL well....

TheEnergizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
^yeah listen to eagles. screw openers and scripts. hell i find it easier to open with absolutely nothing. you cant go wrong when you do that and your not nervous right before the approach. your mind is clearer and you not just focusing on reciting that one opener, which she'll forget anyways once she gets a look at your unscripted personality.

so try it ;) and good luck. dont get worried and clear your mind of everything but the fun your about to have talking to that chick.

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Dude why do you keep saying you need a script prepared lol? Your not supposed to have any script at all! Its called having balls and acting calm and cool when you approach.

And arent you the one that attempted to go on a "ten day challenge" to get with this one chick you liked? That seemed to go REAL well....
yeh dude i failed that ten day challenge lol...couldnt get te balls to talk to her ..anyways im workin on myself...PCE

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
peacefire said:
yeh dude i failed that ten day challenge lol...couldnt get te balls to talk to her ..anyways im workin on myself...PCE
Lol yea good luck bro hopefully things will go better this time

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome man.
i'm doing the same thing as you right now.
i used to be pretty decent at approaching, but lately, i've been getting lazy.
not just in approaching, but in all aspects of my life.
just keep in mind that the outcome of the approach is not what's important.
no matter how it goes, you learn the same amount.

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
cold aproach 3...

i aproached 2 girls one of them was the same girl in my 2nd aproach the other one was another girl but she wasnt hot at all...

so

me: hey you guys

girl from A2: hey

me: whats up?

her: were just working on blah blah

then they both kinda ignored me and looked at their laptop..
it was kinda akward...for a minute or so i just sat there...
didnt say anythin... then i just left their table...didnt even say goodbye..cuz i didnt want to look as if i wanted aproval...i left as if i was bored with the situation..i felt less nervous though...but it still felt a lil akward...

aproach: 3/50

TheEnergizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
peacefire said:
cold aproach 3...

i aproached 2 girls one of them was the same girl in my 2nd aproach the other one was another girl but she wasnt hot at all...

so

girl from A2: hey

me: whats up?

her: were just working on blah blah

then they both kinda ignored me and looked at their laptop..
it was kinda akward...for a minute or so i just sat there...
didnt say anythin... then i just left their table...didnt even say goodbye..cuz i didnt want to look as if i wanted aproval...i left as if i was bored with the situation..i felt less nervous though...but it still felt a lil akward...

aproach: 3/50
ah, your going through THAT stage. dont worry about being awkward, for soon enough you will grow out of that and awkward moments will happen only rarely, and even when that happens theyre no sweat. just keep in mind once you grow out of this awkward stage girls will quickly forget all the awkward situations youve had in the past and will remove that awkward label they have on your forehead right now and put a nice 'cool' sticker where it used to be :D . thats what happened to me. your doing great, your going through all my stages ;) (thats a good thing)

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
im not gonna conscider this a cold aproach but today i was on the bus and and mature lady was sitting next to me. she was reading a book which was written in another language...im not usually used to askin strangers questions but you know this might sound a lil pathetic but yeh i tried to get out of my comfort zone and i asked her what language the book was and she said it was in russian. then i said okay and the interaction was over a lil akward i shoud say but i found something interesting about the interaction and myself. when i asked the lady the question i was scared and i wanted to unconciously end the conversation as quickly as possible...dunno exactly why? maybe cuz im not comfortable in situations like dat?? i knew i couldve made more conversation but i didnt. hmmm...

k keep it pce

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't think doing cold approaches at your stage of development is a good idea yet...it'll help a little..but if you really want to reach the nex tlevel where cold approaches might begin to be more productive

ASK ONE GIRL OUT SOMEWHERE...not a date...just to have fun....if you can't ask one girl to hang out sometime...doing all these cold approaches won't make that first time asking better...you must ask one girl then do cold approaches to build up your game..and then go back and ask a girl to hang...the first time you ask...it should be the second girl on your list....leave the first girl for later...but i don't think doing cold approaches will help you out at this point

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
i don't think doing cold approaches at your stage of development is a good idea yet...it'll help a little..but if you really want to reach the nex tlevel where cold approaches might begin to be more productive

ASK ONE GIRL OUT SOMEWHERE...not a date...just to have fun....if you can't ask one girl to hang out sometime...doing all these cold approaches won't make that first time asking better...you must ask one girl then do cold approaches to build up your game..and then go back and ask a girl to hang...the first time you ask...it should be the second girl on your list....leave the first girl for later...but i don't think doing cold approaches will help you out at this point

the reason why im doing cold aproaches is im not dominant enough in conversations im always waiting for the other person to talk then ill respond... i need to learn how to handle conversations with women. bt still dude i made a promise to myself that ill finish 50 cold aproaches once and for all lol.

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Costa Rica 2009

it was march break and i went to costa rica to do some volunteer work. during the day all we did was work but at night time we would hit the nightclubs down town. and for the first time in my life i experienced a new environment in meeting girls (club game). my first night in the club was horrible, i had no idea where to position myself cuz all the seats were taken. the night sucked ass i felt like a total loser, i also did some **** i wouldnt do like smoke a cigar. so we left the club went back to the hotel in time for our room check and curfew. I fell on my bed with a sick stomach and feeling like a **** loser, cuz i didnt talk to any girls that night. what was surprising was that they let us in the club, the security didnt give a fvck no one did lol it was awesome lol. so anyways the next night came and i went back to the nightclub, i got a beer in hand and leaned on the corner of the bar, my brother was with me to we started talking with others and made some new friends, btw did i mention that almost everyone in this club was older than me they were all aged from 20-30. all the sudden something unexpected happened people started clapping thats whe i realized that a group of twelve goodlooking women all wearing red shirts and blue shorts were acompanying another lady dressed like a bride it was her bachelor party. the next thing all these girls went around a single table and started talking. wow the whole club was waiting for these girls to hit the dancefloor. anyways i started getting tired of talking to these guys (new firiends aged 27 and 30), not that they were boring people just that i didnt come to a night club to only interact with guys. i wanted to interact and conversate with girls, almost every girl in that nightclub was older than me, this kinda made me a lil more nervous. so i ask all my friends and other guys to acompany me and aproach the table these 13 women were at, they were all standing around the table. them pussies pussied out pffffftt! i was nervous as **** but kept keepin myself cool, and finally i summoned the balls to aproach them.
alot of people in this club were tourists.

I aproached them, there was a small opening:

I smiled and said

HB#1: hey with a smile

they understood english but couldnt speak it all that well

me: hows everyone tonight

HB#2: blah blah blah

hopefully out of all the twelve not all of them stopped and stared at me they were ther to have fun and talk which most of them were doing,i started kinoing though while i talked, but then

me: im (name) -offered my hand-

she shook it and introduced herself, forgot her name though, i also shook hands with another girl, i stood in a way as if i was facing the whole group not only the girls i was talking to

me: so are you guys gonna dance?

HB#1: maybe later

me: waiting to get drunk huh? (with smile)

HB#1: yeah (laughing)

me: alright i gotta get back 2 my friends, ill see you

approach 4/50

then i left and i went back to those guys, i could see that some of them were impressed, plus the fact that i was wearing bright blue between a whole group of girls wearing red made me kinda stand out, anyways i got into a lil chitchat with my bro and the other guys. but no i was in the mood for aproaching thats when on the other side of the club, there were a bunch of seats and 3 ladies were sitting there i aproached them

me: hey can you guys speak english?

HB: yes

me: are you fluent? (nervous bullshiiting lol)

HB: yeah

me: I only got 2 minutes then i gotta catch my friends, anyone sitting here? (pointing at the seat beside her)

HB: no you can sit down

me: i wanted a quick female opinion on something? (while leaning back lookin comfortable and relaxed) do you think people dance better when drunk? (I made up the opener right on the spot)

HB:yeah i think they do

me: did i introduce myself? im (name) , (shook hands with her she introduced herself and the other 2 girls shook their hands as well)

me: are you guys gonna dance later tonight?

HB: yeah maybe later

me: waiting to get drunk huh (smilin)

then we had some other chit chat blah blah
dont remember quite

me: allright i gotta get back to my friends, ill see you guys

then i got up and left

the night ended _ it was great i feel like im improving and thats all i need to make my day. PCE

approach 5/50

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
my sixth aproach

we were in a shisha bar, my friend my bro and I were sittin, we had 2 cute persian girls sittin beside.

im to lazy to put on the whol details at the moment but i tried ****y funny and i got results, i got one of their numbers, and i got her number for my friend, so my friend meets her and she tells him i like both of you, me and my friend,( whats funny was i didnt even want her) my friend was surprised, so yeh c+f gives you results, this was my first time using it, and i was also a little nervous, there was a point where i started to shake a little lol, but yeh. ill write down the details as soon as possible, lol btw i think i used one of the silliest openers ever lol, i made it up on the spot lol.but i was less nervous than my first aproach or the time where i was tipsy and aproached those girls in costa rica.

me: hey my friends informed me that you 2 have been staring at the back of my head for 10 minutes straight, (then i pointed at one of them) youre falling in love with me, ( same girl who i number closed lol, i have no idea why i even used that opener lol made it right on the spot, btw they were both sitting behind me)

HB: blah blah....i right it down later as soon as i get the chance it was kinda a long conversation.

aproach 6/50
PCE