Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approaching Women Should Be Fun, Not a Budendsome Task.

Adonis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I originally posted this as a reply to SeniorFroggs post, but I posted it as a tip so everyone can read.

You should approach a group of women anywhere and everywhere because it's exhilarating and pose quite a challenge as well.

It will take a lot of balls but it can be done. If you fail you may feel like you have been dropped from 20 story high building. But, forget about the negative things and focus on the positive - FUN.

Yes, approaching a group of women is fun and if your still working on your confidence then the feeling is magnified 10 fold. What feeling?!? The feeling you get when you approach that gorgeous entity across the room from you. If you're an Adrenaline junkie like me, you know what I'm talking about. Approaching women should be fun, not a burdensome task or obstacle that you have to overcome.

The trick is to only focus on the girl that you find attractive, if they're all attractive focus on the one that gave you eye-contact.

Make your approach: Introduce yourself to the ladies.

You: Hi ladies, my name is __________. I didn't mean to be rude and interupt your conversation, but can I borrow her (the one you like) for a minute?

Grab her hand and lead her out somewhere where you two can talk alone. Say: "I think all your friends where pretty, but you... there's just something special about you. You have that certain glow in your eyes and your face that I can't explain." Continue the conversation with more open-ended questions and eventually ask for the number.

Sounds daunting?!? Yes of course it is, it takes a lot of guts. However, it can be done. It works trust me on this - I have tried it numerous times and have gotten numbers. It's not a full-proof plan and approach (nothing is). What will really make it work well is your extreme confidence in yourself so just do it.

[This message has been edited by Adonis (edited 08-31-2000).]

terminator911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post Adonis.
It will take a lot of guts but it's an interesting method.

------------------
"Women. They've got half the money in the world and all the pu$$y."

Astrit

Reaction score
Great

And in Kosovo too...but anyway the post is realy cool indeed and I will deffinitely try this one..... Ill sand my result (I hope good one....