Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

approaching when your friends can see you

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get over it.
You'll almost always have an audience, and being conscious of the fact that you're being watched will only serve to hamper your game.

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I do is pretty much whatever I do I always imagine someone watching whatever I do.Its kind of strange yeah but even if Im outside juggling a soccer ball I imagine that Im being assesed in some sort of way.

Try it out whenever you do something even if its unrelated to girls.

Plus think of it this way.When your friends are watching you,that should give you motivation.It should be like support man.Also think about it,if you make a good pickup while they can see you,you have a good opp to impress them.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing to worry about is your dork friends giving you thumbs up and high fiving you after you get a number.

Let just say it happened to me once and the girl I got the number didn't like it or me for that matter.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like having an audience. It's more fun when you know there are people watching!

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It use to bug the **** out of me. Friends would see me finally grab my balls and I could hear them in the background. I even rememeber being laughed at a couple of times. But now I don't give a **** who's watching or who's around, my friends or hers, and it works out better that way

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I act like I'm the star of my own television show! This gives me more confidence and I can make a girl laugh easier!

Don't let this type of sh*t bother you. Just go with the flow. As long as you keep it sunny, you'll be fine. The audience might be AFCS. Get the # and watch them all get mad!

Good luck to ya!

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiet, my friends know that if I'm going to talk to girls it's all out of fun anyway. No big deal. Maybe get some new friends?

If anything I make them look like idiots for all standing around holding each others' c0cks. I mean, it's all good if you want to have a couple of drinks with your friends and get out. But at some point or another bagging girls is going to be something I'll want to mess around with.

Your boys should encourage you AND bust your balls a bit, and only a bit, as a joke - and maybe give you some constructive criticism. I wouldn't hang out with dudes incapable of making light out of the whole situation (considering how much of a non-issue it is).

It's all for fun man. Just try to enjoy yourself and make the most of any situation.

rimman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you serious..

Either your friends have more game than you, and you should learn from them
Or you should just show them how it's done

If you care about your friends approval there is no chance of success.

Sir I

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, forget everyone and everything else around you except for the even hotter chick. it's a tunnel you must move in, she's there in the middle when you approach go for the small talk keep it short than you can asses her by her response either way you keep the conversation short and carry on towards someone you allready know or could simply have a different kind of conversation with.

that's the basic way to initiate contact once you get the hang of that you can expand on the first conversations and take it from there.

that your friends are there shouldn't be important, the only challenge present could be her being with a group of girlfriends who watch over each other.