Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approaching Police Women

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, have any of you approached police women (in uniform) and if so, what strategies did you use? Also, have police women approached any of you? I think with them it's a bit tricky, because you may approach in good faith and the person may be consumed by the power and authority that they have over you and attempt using that against you instead.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why bother ?? Most of them down here are guntoting nazis with huge AZZes

GtarPlayr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarging police women! Ahahahaha! :crackup:Too fucking funny! :crackup: Some guys will stop at nothing! "Officer, don't shoot...i'm just gonna, uh, pull out my gun, OK? I surrender..."

Personally, i want "Lovely Rita, meter maid". Lennon-McCartney addressed every man's fantasy of a woman in uniform. That woman-dressed up-in-a-man's-uniform-with-authority dynamic...

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man, women cops are a turn on - the hot ones anyway.

ive never approached one, but if i were to i'd just go up to her, tell her you found her attractive and that you'd like to take her to dinner some time.

then give her your number and let her call you if she wants.

at the end of the day she's still just a chic. a uniform doesn't change that.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always recommend women to AVOID cops, private investigators, and lawyers.

Why?

Because when things don't go right...they can literally make your life very myserable. No worthy.

I recommend you the same.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could always say:

"I've been a naughty boy! I need to be put in cuffs! Then you can frisk me for my concealed weapon!":up:

Of course...she might shoot you.:down:

When cops are on the job, they have a VERY strict mindset and are NOT open to flirting. Flirting in uniform has lost many a cop their job as well as opened them up for law suits.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
carefully? don't come up behind her and tap her on the shoulder. ;)

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I once went out on a date with this chick I met online who turned out to be a cop. She seemed cool at first but after I got to know her better I saw that alot of cops have serious issues (I didn't say all cops).

Personally, if I were you I'd leave that one alone. Alot of them prefer to hang out with other cops or law enforcement type of people anyway.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disciple said:
I once went out on a date with this chick I met online who turned out to be a cop. She seemed cool at first but after I got to know her better I saw that alot of cops have serious issues (I didn't say all cops).

Personally, if I were you I'd leave that one alone. Alot of them prefer to hang out with other cops or law enforcement type of people anyway.
Hey now, I used to be a cop! :)

Back to police women, I know a few and they are just women, you can't really stereotype them actually. The ones I know are quality actually. It's easy to assume that they thrive on power, controlling, etc..but I've found that that's not completely true. The ones I know just want to be treated like women, which is hard for them, given police work is very male dominated.

Most are overachievers though. Remember, you have to go through rigorous psych tests to get this job. I mean crazy..mind fvcking tests. If there's any issues, it will show up.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I appreciate all the feedback. Yeah, I personally don't think I'd date a police officer if I knew she were one, no matter how attractive she may be. There's always a possibility that if things don't work out, her knowledge of the fact that society gives her tremendous power over you could get into her head...and I've heard a lot about the control and power thing too.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you can play a game with her " Show me your Glock and Ill show you my Magnum ? "

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Most are overachievers though. Remember, you have to go through rigorous psych tests to get this job. I mean crazy..mind fvcking tests. If there's any issues, it will show up.
You are SO naïve. You mean the cops that put their stick on that black guy's butt or the ones that beat Rodney King? I'm sure they had outstanding psyc tests results.

And talking about women overachievers that past with high colors the psychological tests...such as the astronaut that once the man STOPPED paying attention to her...she wore diapers (to avoid stopping on rest stops) and drove from Texas to Florida in an attempt to kidnap and kill.

Mr positive...you need to be Mr non-naive.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
You are SO naïve. You mean the cops that put their stick on that black guy's butt or the ones that beat Rodney King? I'm sure they had outstanding psyc tests results.

And talking about women overachievers that past with high colors the psychological tests...such as the astronaut that once the man STOPPED paying attention to her...she wore diapers (to avoid stopping on rest stops) and drove from Texas to Florida in an attempt to kidnap and kill.

Mr positive...you need to be Mr non-naive.
Whoa there soldier...you are talking about isolated incidents. 99%, yes I mean 99% of police officers are hardworking, dedicated individuals, that protect and serve the public.

Me be naive?!? You are focusing on what the media feeds you.

There are excellent female, and male police officers...

Me being naive about police? Ha..maybe women..

I've seen more tragedy and sh!t in my lifetime that I would pray others do not see...and I'm damn fortune to still have my life. That's a fact I thank God for every single day.

Go ahead Latinoman...focus on the bad cops, everyone else seems to. It doesn't matter though, as long as the decent ones exist to do their duty.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Mr.Positive said:
Whoa there soldier...you are talking about isolated incidents. 99%, yes I mean 99% of police officers are hardworking, dedicated individuals, that protect and serve the public.

Me be naive?!? You are focusing on what the media feeds you.

There are excellent female, and male police officers...

Me being naive about police? Ha..maybe women..

I've seen more tragedy and sh!t in my lifetime that I would pray others do not see...and I'm damn fortune to still have my life. That's a fact I thank God for every single day.

Go ahead Latinoman...focus on the bad cops, everyone else seems to. It doesn't matter though, as long as the decent ones exist to do their duty.
Not trying to add more fuel to the fire, but 99% of police are hardworking, dedicated individuals, that protect and serve the public?? Are you kidding? You won't find 99% of people in ANY profession being hardworking, dedicated individuals out for the common good of people. For you to make a statement like that sounds like you're talking out of guilt on behalf of your profession(not that you were a bad police officer, but that you know a lot of police are scum). My dad is a retired NYC police officer, and even HE says there's a lot of sh*t police out there. He told me he witnessed his partner murder a 10 year old kid(I believe that's how old he was) for literally no reason right in front of his face. My dad did the right thing and testified against this lowlife piece of sh*t in court.

Again, not trying to stir anything here, but a lot of cops also have a chip on their shoulder, and try to play the victim "who's being scrutinized". A lot of cops do whenever you point out the truth. And for their information, it doesn't roll well because people can see the bullsh*t before it comes out of the bull.

In my honest humble opinion, I will say MOST(not all of course) police are scum who are up to no good. This has just been my observation, from what people talk about, etc.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Oh yeah, and it doesn't take much to pass a police psychological. Obviously all these psychopathic scumbags are passing it. Plus I've seen the written portion of it.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:

Listen, spare the tough life for others. I was in the Gulf during gulf war I, my best friend was burned alive, and as a little child saw my mother died. So...let's spare that as I'm sure others has experienced as bad. Probably worst.

1) I know one thing for a fact. And that is Women. When a woman is very attached to a man...and the man decides to either end things (the good way) or is caught cheating...the outcome is the same: emotional outburst from his woman.

2) Men and women can have the best psychological profile in the word PRIOR to be given LOT of power...PRIOR to be exposed to LOT of stressful situations...PRIOR to be given LOT of access to private information. And PRIOR to a life changing situation (or a perceived life changing situation like a break up).

Now combine #1 and #2 and you have a very bad situation. As you are literally powerless. Powerless. No DJ should put himself in that situation.

I'm no bashing cops. I'm bashing your "psycological" test crap as your way of choosing women from a particular group. People that rely of those tests (which are given under certain conditions) to predict how a person will behave AFTER what I wrote in #2 is fooling themselves.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Listen, spare the tough life for others. I was in the Gulf during gulf war I, my best friend was burned alive, and as a little child saw my mother died. So...let's spare that as I'm sure others has experienced as bad. Probably worst.

1) I know one thing for a fact. And that is Women. When a woman is very attached to a man...and the man decides to either end things (the good way) or is caught cheating...the outcome is the same: emotional outburst from his woman.

2) Men and women can have the best psychological profile in the word PRIOR to be given LOT of power...PRIOR to be exposed to LOT of stressful situations...PRIOR to be given LOT of access to private information. And PRIOR to a life changing situation (or a perceived life changing situation like a break up).

Now combine #1 and #2 and you have a very bad situation. As you are literally powerless. Powerless. No DJ should put himself in that situation.

I'm no bashing cops. I'm bashing your "psycological" test crap as your way of choosing women from a particular group. People that rely of those tests (which are given under certain conditions) to predict how a person will behave AFTER what I wrote in #2 is fooling themselves.
Interesting perspective Latinoman, and I agree..to an extent. As we know, there's no telling what a woman is capable of, when emotionally charged. :)

However, do consider that past behavior can be a pretty good predictor of future behavior.

That's where I was getting at with the psych tests, and the background check.

Prior to starting law enforcment, issues such as:

1) mental instablity, any and all medical records are analyzed with a microscope.
2) drug use.
3) any and all levels of hatred, men, race, etc. should come out.
4) prior history of violence.
5) job history.
6) family history, is the person's family wacked?
7) tattoos, yes even tattoos.

For the most part, IMO, female officers are less emotional and more rational/logical then your average woman. This from my experience of knowing many female police officers. They are good officers, good women, and just quality people all around.

But you are right, women are women. Psych tests are not perfect, but given the odds with your average woman, you do know that their past was pretty solid before hand.