Approaching on the Slopes

Adam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello SS!

I'm going skiing/boarding for a week in France this Friday. Being that the environment is so unique, where both you and her are doing something both active and massively enjoyable (not to mention the beautiful surroundings) I figured it has major scope for interesting situational lines/routines to get those French girls all hot and bothered..

I want to hear your ideas and thoughts on the topic - let's try and make this a fun and creative thread.

NOTE: I'm anticipating a fair few members pointing out how you don't need canned lines and routine to pull tail, a fact that I am fully aware of, but this trip will be about having fun: I can carve my James Bond mentality anytime at home.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a child. French girls like much older men. It is in their DNA. You will be competing against men twice your age with twice your money for girls your age and younger. It will be tough.

Adam

Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
You are a child. French girls like much older men. It is in their DNA. You will be competing against men twice your age with twice your money for girls your age and younger. It will be tough.

Enlightened advice. You are clearly an authoritarian in both seduction and genetics: impressive seeing as you've been here for all of a month :rolleyes:

BustedKnucks: Yeh I anticipated as much. Being English, I've been around France and Spain a reasonable amount and it seemed to be the case.

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear enough, but let's make this thread more about general situationals and openers while on the piste.