Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approaching Advice

Randall

Reaction score
I've read a lot about different approaches to picking up women, so I thought I'd share my favorite approach. I use this approach all the time and it has a conversion rate of about 40 percent.
An example of this happened Tuesday afternoon. I went to Borders to pick up a cup of coffee and saw a very attractive brunette reading a magazine. I sat next to her and simply said, "I'm going to hit on you, ok?". She looked stunned and was at a loss for words. Before she could say anything I said, "So, what are you reading?--How was that for a pickup line?" I was doing this in a very playful manner, which led to a smile and her saying, "Your quite unique, aren't you?". "Yes I am unique, that is if you like unique people" is what I responded with. We talked for about twenty minutes and she told me she had a boyfriend, but that it was nothing serious. She gave me her number and we have a date planned for next Saturday because I told her I had plans this weekend. I feel much more comforatable with this approach than simply chit-chatting with someone when they know what I want but it isn't talked about. Now, THAT is uncomfortable. Once you get past the question of "I'm going to hit on you, ok?" then its easy sailing because she knows what you want and she will either let the conversation go on or will stop you dead in your tracks, and if that happens, then you dont want her anyway.

~UnDisputed~

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ummm, i think this is gonna depend on the type of gurl your doing this too, is this woman is stuck up and used to being hit on all the time than i dont think itll work. but if its just an average girl then...

------------------
~rEpResEnt ThaT~

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe undisputed, but I think the point of this method is to do it in a funny attitude. Like "yeah yeah, I know you get hit on all the time, so let's make this funny instead of the usualy mess"

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i love that, lol.

awesome approach

[This message has been edited by Jester (edited 06-29-2002).]

asdf

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is classic. I can completely see MYSELF using this one
. It's totally my style/sense of humor. Thanks mucho will use this one tomorrow probably.

Sun-Tan Superman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This one would work BECAUSE, even if she is used to being hit on all the time i doubt any guy would be ballsy enough to come stright out with it and tell her.... I doubt any AFC's would...

Nice stuff here, must try for everyone...also tell us your results

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i also just started using a new one which has worked great--

if you make eye contact with a girl, etc., walk over to her with a big smile and ask her, "how much does a polar bear weigh?" she will be taken off-guard by this and before she can even answer, say "enough to break the ice....my name is ______ ".

at first i thought it was real corny, but the girls really seem to love it. it's original, intoduces you to them immediately, doesnt dance around the fact that you are into them, and as long as you deliver it properly, it wont sound like a corny joke.