Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

approaches what to say?

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lets say youre in the grocery store and you approach what do you say

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just say hey, i saw you and wanted to talk to you, my name is blah blha blha......blah blah blah.....or comment on something that she is looking at........be bold and direct...sometimes i just say hey i'm such and such..with a smile and then guage their reaction and go from there.....the most important things are your body language and tonality though and not just what you are saying...and don't feel shy about the fact that you are hitting on her let it be open and direct...

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
spang said:
Approach the chick then stare at the ceiling and yell: I like cough drops! I like cough drops! I like cough drops! (clutching a box of them in hand)

Or have a Flinstones chewables vs. St. Josephs aspirin challenge question. Which taste better? Can you stop at just one?

Or since you're "checking them out" you could just ask them if they prefer paper or plastic bags.

Seriously just try to come up with a simple funny opener. With a straight face. Something like: "Excuse me but can you tell me which aisle mens wear is in?"

If she finds you attractive enough she'll laugh and you may go into a conversation about being clueless with grocery shopping and go from there.

MisterAFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say Hello! I think you are very very pretty:) Then you should say, I love you very very much, will you be mine? And then maybe she kiss you:)

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spang said:
"Those are some NICE melons."

then pick up a melon and smile, say "i like your t!ts too"

Worth a try, it'd be a laugh.. new competition idea.... see who can get the most slaps in a day :crackup:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like i said, no pick up lines are necessary just be direct and friendly...