Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approach?

DonStevias

Reaction score
Hi, I always do jogging at the park of my neighborhood. There is a hb9 walking laps around the park with her mother. I noticed the hb9 to look at me with few glances when close and then turn the eyes down to the floor, but I never made eye contact with the mother. How should I approach them? Should I avoid them?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not really into gaming girls when they are with their mothers.

That's just me.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. You never know if she has strict parents.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Run past them. Fake a calf cramp. When they catch up, bring it up and begin a convo. The mother being there is a crappy sign, but hey, get on mom's good side and she'll hook you up with her daughter's digits. Once you're established, continue every night and ask her out.

Valentino14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell the old bag to beat it, you want to get it on with her daughter haha

Just because a woman happens to look at you doesn't mean she has any interest to go on a date.

DonStevias

Reaction score
the iois are present, she looks at me long periods, then she switch nervously the stares. I think it is because of the mother, but I will approach soon. At least, with a good morning and approach them as a regular friend. Then, close the deal

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonStevias said:
the iois are present, she looks at me long periods, then she switch nervously the stares. I think it is because of the mother, but I will approach soon. At least, with a good morning and approach them as a regular friend. Then, close the deal
Fück, man..the mother being there really sux hairy gorilla balls. In the event you catch her alone one day, you better zero in on that op bigtime! Don't even think it for more than a second, and just say hi. Hell, if she's a nutcase you already have your running shoes on.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm I remember 2008/2009 when I asked for a girls number when she was with her mother. She might be a little shy when with her mom.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Beta comments. An alpha wouldnt care if the mom was there or not. Just keep it PG and respectful, as long as you dont make either uncomfortable then you'll have just proven to them you have big cajones.
Much harder than if the girl's solo but you can turn anything into an advantage if you know how to play it right.

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Having her mom with her is a plus, if you have the balls to not only talk to her but also ask her out, she won't know what the f*ck, because you've just blown her mind with your I don't give a f*ck attitude of an alpha male. Hoorah!

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes approach and go for the number. Update us after you've done it with a field report here in this thread.