Approach Wager

deepraj

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was mentioned in a thread here that someone asked a friend to take some money off him and not give it back until he approached a certain amount of women.
I have a real fear of approaches and chickening out is becoming common for me! I was thinking of doing something similar. Does anyone have a link to the story/ article?

Cheers
Deep

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds a gd idea!

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead, try to figure out WHY you are afraid and at what point you decided that women are SO scary that you need to withhold money from yourself as an incentive to talk to her. That'd be more effective.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it motivates you, I say go for it.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by deepraj
It was mentioned in a thread here that someone asked a friend to take some money off him and not give it back until he approached a certain amount of women.
It sounds like you know the idea, why do you need the article? Go out and do it already...

deepraj

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just wondering if there was a thread and the results. I am not sure about the approaches to use.
I think I am afraid cause its something I have never done before. I know as soon as I get start doing it it will get easier but I need a push to get the ball rolling. I am great at reading through the bootcamp reports and getting all enthusiatic but when it comes down to it I ***** out.
The situation this weekend should be a good start for a new starter like me. Mainly because its a different town, we are going down to Bournmouth for a mates birthday. My mates are with me I can actually laugh about the rejections and in doing this not care about them. I will be drinking, enough said! So the wager is just a final incentive.
The approaches I was thinking about was opinion openers as we are from out of town I can ask any good places to go. I was also thinking of using the who lies more opener maybe followed up with some sperm war facts or cheating ex's stuff.
The actual bet I was hoping to do was 10 eye contacts and 5 approaches. I will post the results here.

Deep