Approach Journal

Ganji

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to cramp you're style but this is either a miracle worker or a death sentence:

Me: "Hey, you have something right here" (rub my cheek)

Random Girl: (blushes and rubs cheek)

Me: I like my *****es clean.

They'll either burst out laughing and crush on you just for that bold act of dominant masculinity or be really, really pissed (I've only been slapped but they're some psychos out there...be cautious.)

diizy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ganji said:
I don't want to cramp you're style but this is either a miracle worker or a death sentence:

Me: "Hey, you have something right here" (rub my cheek)

Random Girl: (blushes and rubs cheek)

Me: I like my *****es clean.

They'll either burst out laughing and crush on you just for that bold act of dominant masculinity or be really, really pissed (I've only been slapped but they're some psychos out there...be cautious.)
HAHA thats such a douchebaggy thing to say, but so awesome at the same time. Mad props for pulling that on the ladies.

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
heh nice one..

and eldstud you re kinda creepy.. do you have any friends? i dunno i think this so called cold aproaches are kinda akward anywhere but bars and clubs and parties..

ive done some but just for kicks.. its kinda fun.. didnt get any number but wasnt actually trying

do you go wander around in the mall/streets/some social event ALONE for hours stalking hot chicks to later talk to them?

miniPIMPIN

Banned
Reaction score
when a girl says "im tired" be like "you wanna get in my bed?" if she says no then be like "oh so thats not gonna happen?... well then how about i get in yours"

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
miniPIMPIN said:
when a girl says "im tired" be like "you wanna get in my bed?" if she says no then be like "oh so thats not gonna happen?... well then how about i get in yours"
haha I love this one!
this can be used so much in school cause girls are always complaining they're tired from too much work or something.

+1 if you weren't banned... why is he banned?

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
haha I love this one!
this can be used so much in school cause girls are always complaining they're tired from too much work or something.

+1 if you weren't banned... why is he banned?
Some internal trouble he was bringing to the forums. He got upset when he was warned a month or so ago for Targeting and trolling your posts. He wasn't a big fan of GWA. After I warned him about it he has been targeting me.

Dazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
Thought I would return the favour so I went through all of your conversations, I particularly liked this one, and I liked the way you told them to shout out "YEAK MIKE!" If they saw you XD
elstud, are you TRYING to make platonic friends? or are you trying to actually get a girl, cuz from my view, your conversations sure as hell aren't workin

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to revive a now ancient approach journal. I would make a new one, but it seems most approach journals get overriden in the DJ Discussion forum and in the High School forum, no one replies to them.

Dazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
i want to see your new ones man, everyone likes reading them ;)

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keep em coming, your seriously my fav. person on this forum elstud.

BooYeh

Reaction score
Welcome to the game ElStud 8)

Some of that was painful to read...lol I admire ur courage for just getting out there and doing it. Thats the best mindset to have here, just focusing on getting the skill.

Your approaches are average. There are a lot of Hi, how are you? questions, which are boring. These are low risk. If you're starting out, thats fine!

If you want to walk away with a number you need to push up the tempo...

Here's an approach i did the other night, give you some ideas: The rest of my approaches, I can't remember as i did so many and was drinking far too much.

At the bar, see a nice looking girl to my left (*I blow my nose in front of her*) NO! Not on her! but near her...

So I open:

Me "You look like you're up to no good!"
Her "what! what do you mean?"
me "Well i saw you checking me out and if i didn't confront you, you'd probably stalk me on the way home or somethin"
her " Like i would even be seen with a guy like you!"
me "Oh my god.. arn't you charming!"
her " (hits me on the arm) shutup"

Then i asked her opinion on (which is the superior gender) but she seemed interested... her friend joined us I was on the mens side, she was on the females side, so we argued back and forth...

Her friend came along...

me: "Arn't you going to introduce me to ur friend, thats a polite thing to do"
(I get introduced) (**** knows if i remember her name, the music was loud)

me: "so how do you guys know each other?!"
(then they both talked at the same time)
me: "Look one at a time please"

me: "right i wana do a little game with you, both of you have to pick 2 girls which you think are the hottest in this bar, I'll guess too, and if your guess matches mine, I'll buy you a drink. If you don't you have to buy me a drink"

(You'll be supprised how many times girls will fall for this game).

Then some other guy came over who thought he could try and cut in on my game, his name is Sam who is a ****. So i reply

"This guy has spent 4 hours on his hair... you don't want to know him"
They laughed...(he left)

Then all 3 of us ended up dancing, and I got drunk with my mates and lost them both. nevermind.

you'll be supprised how much material they will give you when you get into a good conversation.

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
1092 posts and you did your first number close? where have you been my friend on the moon? Anyway keep it up, once you started it can only improve (or lets just hope so :p)

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eaglecreek said:
1092 posts and you did your first number close? where have you been my friend on the moon? Anyway keep it up, once you started it can only improve (or lets just hope so :p)
Way to revive an ancient topic. And yes, first successful number close. 31 posts and your talking crap though? Smells like a KBJ. Anyway dude, I don't care whether you've banged 1 girl or banged 31 girls, no one likes a TALKER.

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Way to revive an ancient topic. And yes, first successful number close. 31 posts and your talking crap though? Smells like a KBJ. Anyway dude, I don't care whether you've banged 1 girl or banged 31 girls, no one likes a TALKER.
Exactly, and your acting like a talker, with your massive input of terms. I just wanna show you that you need to stop being the talker and get out there, anyway, guess you rather sit here and comment people on how to do stuff while you just proven you don't know it. I was just doing you a favor by putting the facts under your nose, hate me if you must, proves the things even more.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, okay man, you win. Not really, but there's no point in arguing with you. "I'm the talker?" haha, dude when someone starts pulling sh*t out there ass you know they're desperate, especially since it was you who came on here talking all big. And I have loads and loads of field reports, so I can back up anything I say. But you have 35 posts, your talking big and you have no FR's. Eaglecreek your pretty sad though, you're arguing with me when you could be sarging.

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Haha, okay man, you win. Not really, but there's no point in arguing with you. "I'm the talker?" haha, dude when someone starts pulling sh*t out there ass you know they're desperate, especially since it was you who came on here talking all big. And I have loads and loads of field reports, so I can back up anything I say. But you have 35 posts, your talking big and you have no FR's. Eaglecreek your pretty sad though, you're arguing with me when you could be sarging.
:) funny your accusing me of your sh*t, I have a real life and no time to write these field reports about what happens every day, and I certainly don't have the need to get cheered at for how good I did or not... Anyway, I'm just trying to tell you to get out there and do something with you life, and here you are feeling attacked barely able to see the content of my posts. Rather than that you are giving me some crap, probenly saying I'm afc or whatever because your head is stuck to far up your *ss. Instead of writing here and telling people what to do with your O so great life experiance, YOU could be out there and maybe even ENJOY yourself. But you prefer coming here and be the man on the forum.

In conclusion:
Stop taking stuff so personal, stop advicing people, get off you computer, go outside and do something fun (preferably something extreme, something you wouldn't normally do but you wanted to). And whilst your go enjoy yourself and make some new friends instead of being here pissed of about me pushing facts under your nose.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Summary of that post: Blah, blah and more blah. Heh, go out and approach a girl or something or just do something else than spam peoples topics on forums. Certainly the way you talk you have time to do better things than this. I mean, you got a real life so why you wasting time here? lol, that's sort of incongruent. I think you just get some sort of joy from being a hypocrite, talking out of your ass and arguing on the net.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arguing over the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded.

No offense guys, I've got nothing against any of you. It's just a waste of time personally attacking each other. Complete waste. Put your egos aside. The irong of Eaglecreeks last post was overwhelming. Perhaps only ovetaken by googling 'jfgi'.

Eh anyway there's nothing wrong with posting here but insulting people is just a waste of life.