Approach Data - You're Gonna Love This

Swimmer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dbot! :)

Awesome post man! :up:

But i'm curious so i want to ask you something.
How tall are you? Are you working out and having a great physique? And on a scale 1-10, how would you rate your face or how women rate it?

megarandom

Reaction score
I'm wondering how has this been working for you or anyone since you posted this 3 years ago? Because if this worked for as well as you described, then that's 14 lays in 3 weeks, almost 5 a week. With girls who are your personal 9 or higher. Which, if true, is phenomenal. And would basically remove any need for any other style or venue of game, or routines apart from the few seconds/minutes of conversation involved with this.

I'm very curious if you kept it up and got the equivalent ~250 lays in a year every year since 2008?! Or was this purely a theoretical, motivational post and I just didn't pick up on that? Thanks.

StevePUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Swimmer said:
Hey dbot! :)

Awesome post man! :up:

But i'm curious so i want to ask you something.
How tall are you? Are you working out and having a great physique? And on a scale 1-10, how would you rate your face or how women rate it?
I've read dbot's posts. He's 5'10", he's naturally skinny but did a modified version of the Tim Ferris workout and put on a lot of muscle quickly. He gives himself an 8 in the looks department. He used to have a link to photos of himself here, but he removed them. I have the photos saved, but I'm not going to put them up so don't ask. I'd give him a 8 to 8.5 in looks. dbot would be the first to tell you that you can get hot women despite looks (but looks help).

StevePUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
megarandom said:
I'm wondering how has this been working for you or anyone since you posted this 3 years ago? Because if this worked for as well as you described, then that's 14 lays in 3 weeks, almost 5 a week. With girls who are your personal 9 or higher. Which, if true, is phenomenal. And would basically remove any need for any other style or venue of game, or routines apart from the few seconds/minutes of conversation involved with this.

I'm very curious if you kept it up and got the equivalent ~250 lays in a year every year since 2008?! Or was this purely a theoretical, motivational post and I just didn't pick up on that? Thanks.
Of course dbot didn't keep it up, it was just an experiment which would have been very time consuming. A few things to note are that dbot was already VERY skillful at picking up women when he did the experiment, claiming that he could pick up 1 or 2 out of 3 women. Also note that he lives in Orange County where there are plenty of 9s and 10s, plus I assume the weather is good all year round.

Swimmer

Don Juan
Reaction score
StevePUA said:
I've read dbot's posts. He's 5'10", he's naturally skinny but did a modified version of the Tim Ferris workout and put on a lot of muscle quickly. He gives himself an 8 in the looks department. He used to have a link to photos of himself here, but he removed them. I have the photos saved, but I'm not going to put them up so don't ask. I'd give him a 8 to 8.5 in looks. dbot would be the first to tell you that you can get hot women despite looks (but looks help).
Then he must look like a model or something!!! :eek:

No wonder he managed to pull this off!

I've got the answer that i wanted.
Thanks Steve. :)

StevePUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Swimmer said:
Then he must look like a model or something!!! :eek:

No wonder he managed to pull this off!

I've got the answer that i wanted.
Thanks Steve. :)
No problem, if you need any other excuses just let me know.

Us guys who are an 8 in looks or higher can just walk down the street and girls just proposition us for sex. Life is easy because we never get rejected.

Seriously, if someone who isn't as good looking tried the experiment, they'd just get a higher fail rate. Don't forget, dbot FAILED 86% of the time in this experiment, what makes him special is that he kept going, not that he's above average in looks.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting.... I'm a psychology major and the typical study referenced X1000 times in social psychology cites that the attractive man got a 0% compliance when he propositioned college girls for sex.

What do you account for this difference, dbot? Venue?

I'm not doubting your successes as I know how spontaneous girls like to be sometimes ;)