Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approach Approach Approach!!!!

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone that you see... men, women, old ppl, cleaners at the mall, ppl in cars, ppl at the mall, ppl @ school, ANYONE and EVERYONE, just go up to them and say something like "Hey... howz it going? " and make a short convo with them... then, move on to prolonging the convo;s with them, and if the person happens to be a girl, no matter if she is ugly or a super model, GET HER NUMBER... this isnt about anything BUT boosting your confidence!!!!

Make a goal for yourself... tell yourself "ok, today, i am going to say hello and make a short convo with 10 ppl (no matter if they are guys or girls), and i will get 3 chicks phone numbers!" Go with a friend or 2, or even alone if u want... then after u do it alot, you will notive that your confidence evels will be at a point where u never thought they could get to... then u can advance to getting 10 numbers a day, and saying "hi" and approaching 50 people in a day... slowly u will find urself being able to approach anyone and get their number and MORE even!

This is the technique that i used when i 1st started, and today there is no stoppping me, i walk up to random women as if i were approaching a good frined of mine.

Try this out, and see what happens;) within a WEEK even, u will find urself to feel and BE alot more confident, start off by approaching 10 ppl a day, no need for number closing, yet, then when u are confident enough to approach, proceed to number closing etc.

Let me know how it goes, eventhough i KNOW how it will go, because this is a garanteed success!

Laterz...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh*

Originally posted by dearsappho
Isnt this just the introductory stage of the bootcamp?
yes... but i think that this point/concept needs to be drilled into ppl's heads, seeing as though most people on these boards dont tend to read the bootcamps and ask similar questions to this one (about confidence) And in my eye's wiothout doing THIS stage, one's confidence levels will not be able to reach the point that it is SHOULD be at, so i am just "highlighting" this vital piece of knowledge that many poeple fail to understand and apply...

And for the record, i never akswed "what part of the bootcamp is this from" i asked for your input on this concept... so in future, please Do try and answer/repond to the question and not to irelevent things, dearsappho.

Laterz...

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i just came home now and i did an easy cold approach on street this hb7, smilled at me then i stopped her and got her number simple as that no c&f or anything like that just straight simple 3 mins convo i wish i could have this bravery evry day. ill see how it goes from here, and keep approaching when i think the time is right, i guess i was in a good mood today and wasnt looking for anygirl it just happened

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by skeeloo
i just came home now and i did an easy cold approach on street this hb7, smilled at me then i stopped her and got her number simple as that no c&f or anything like that just straight simple 3 mins convo i wish i could have this bravery evry day. ill see how it goes from here, and keep approaching when i think the time is right, i guess i was in a good mood today and wasnt looking for anygirl it just happened
Don't wish something to happen. Don't hope something to happen. CHOOSE to make something happen. That is the only way it will happen.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Avatar
Don't wish something to happen. Don't hope something to happen. CHOOSE to make something happen. That is the only way it will happen.
Bravo

JazzPimpNYC

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally disagree with this concept.

Getting random girls' numbers for confidence issues tells me that you require their validation to feel good about yourself, which ultimately leads to rejection. You put way too much emphasis on what some random-ass girl thinks about you.

Just my thoughts. I think this topic is worth some discussion.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JazzPimpNYC
I personally disagree with this concept.

Getting random girls' numbers for confidence issues tells me that you require their validation to feel good about yourself, which ultimately leads to rejection. You put way too much emphasis on what some random-ass girl thinks about you.

Just my thoughts. I think this topic is worth some discussion.
Getting a random girl's # is not to boost your own self-esteem but to allow you to get comfortable approaching/closing women. If you have the right mind-set, your confidence will go up with each approach, even if you don't get every #.

Jazz, confidence believe it or not is not natural for anyone. There are certain exercises you can do to increase your own confidence. The key is to do this exercise and gain confidence with every approach. Eventually you make your way to the top of the mountain.

JazzPimpNYC

Don Juan
Reaction score
That makes sense, and I agree with most of what you said, but I still think that confidence should begin with a positive and solid self-image. If you don't already have the confidence to approach any woman, then there are other deeper, personal, if subconscious issues that need to be dealt with first. Women should be supplemental to an already completed outlook into one's self and future.

This connects directly to my Wisdom post in the tips forum; You have to distiguish the difference between needs and wants.

Men want to be needed.
Women need to be wanted.

This technique begins to develop, even if miniscule, a dependence on women's approval as a source for confidence; it somehow makes you more of a man or a better man than you were without it. I just think it puts you in the wrong mindset; the AFC mindset.

Last edited:

JazzPimpNYC

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing I ever did to build my confidence was to stop pursuing women's approval. I haven't felt better about myself and I'm getting wicked play because they seek me.

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here.

After messing up a few cold approaches by being too wordy
I came up with this successful convo opener/number closer.

It goes like this. When you see a girl that you want to meet, write your number and name down on a piece of paper. Usually I just put down something like "TDOT cellphone 000-555-0505"
on a slip. Then go up and hand it to her. Usually I say something like:

"Here. "

[Hand her your phone number written down and don't say anything about it]

"This might sound like I'm overconfident, but I just wanted to come over and say Hi. My name is TDOT."

[let the convo flow]

"Let's exchange numbers before I leave."

[she already has yours so simply get hers]

"Later."

Don't try to say too much, like "Nice to meet you", when you are ready to go. If you were relaxed and built enough rapport during your little chat then she should already be aware of that. Simply tell her "later" and then walk away.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give it a shot...

Originally posted by TDOT
After messing up a few cold approaches by being too wordy
I came up with this successful convo opener/number closer.

It goes like this. When you see a girl that you want to meet, write your number and name down on a piece of paper. Usually I just put down something like "TDOT cellphone 000-555-0505"
on a slip. Then go up and hand it to her. Usually I say something like:

"Here. "

[Hand her your phone number written down and don't say anything about it]

"This might sound like I'm overconfident, but I just wanted to come over and say Hi. My name is TDOT."

[let the convo flow]

"Let's exchange numbers before I leave."

[she already has yours so simply get hers]

"Later."

Don't try to say too much, like "Nice to meet you", when you are ready to go. If you were relaxed and built enough rapport during your little chat then she should already be aware of that. Simply tell her "later" and then walk away.
Cute idea there... Reminds me of the idea when you make a card saying "Smile if you want to sleep with me", and most girl wont be able to stop themselves from smiling :D :cool: Anyways... I'll try this and see how it goes:woo:

Laterz...