Approach anxiety.

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DO you have approach anxiety... lol.. this will make it a thing of the past. www.approachanxiety.com
the simplified frame is just simply approach one women a day forever. after a while it becomes a habit and meeting women becomes just a regular routine.
after a while you develop a certain style. the original meeting (for beginners) hi i was just walking by(insert place) or ask a question about where they go or so on and then intro, "my name is". Ive done it for about 8 days so far, my approach anxiety is hardly there i just find myself talking to women. i have not number closed anyone but ive built some great kino and attraction. I suggest you newbies put on your game face(a smile) and go approach.

call me or pm me anytime ill sarge any weekend or event. in the bay area.
-collalife

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

DrD77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea if i could just get past that first approach, it will be a pice of cake from there

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
i had AA when i first started out (like most guys) but i used the 3 second rule, which i think helps a lot, and basically approached any girl i wanted and understood that there's nothing to fear about approaching women.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still have AA after 3 years of trying to overcome it.

Instead of overcoming it, I just focused on attracting the girls to me.

Not the most efficient thing to do but I get results.

My new years resolution for 2008, was to approach one girl. That's just sad.

It stems from a totally fvcked up, isolated childhood most people could not even fathom.