Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approach Anxiety/Fear of Rejection

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone else had really strong approach anxiety/fear of rejection to the point where you're scared to go talk to a girl whose giving you IOIs?

How did you get past it?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make rejection less painful. Rejection comes from approaching a woman uncalibrated to make a connection. Connection fails, make a new connection with another woman.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she rejects me, I forget about her in a matter of 5 minutes anyway.
As you should. Every guy can make a mistake and approach the wrong woman. Best to forget about it and go for the next one.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely have fear of rejection. Always have had it. I’m fine if the woman starts the conversation first and makes it OBVIOUS she’s interested, I don’t do hints or subtleties. Take yesterday for instance, I was on the elevator at a friends apartment and this girl got on with me. She was cute, I wasn’t going to say anything but she did and I made the most of the short time we had and just asked for her number. She gave me her Facebook and said “let’s start with that for now how about that?”

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are millions of women, some will blank you, some may condense you, approach calmly with no agenda

You have to keep going

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If shes giving you clear IOIs theres nothing to worry about.

You're giving these women too much power. If you are wrong and after approaching she says sorry not interested....who cares? It doesnt mean you are a hideous person who is lost forever. It's just one womans opinion. Somewhere out there is a much better quality woman who would welcome your approach.

You have to separate your ego from it and take things in stride. I also had this problem in beginning and I overcame it by just pushing myself to do it. Now I can approach without fear.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Literally 10 minutes ago, I approach a hot 22 year old Brazilian chick. Got her number too.

However unlikely anything will come of this as she is going back to Brazil on Sunday.

If she rejected me, I would have just moved onto the next one.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Done 4 approaches today. The Brazilian chick was into me, got her number, however nothing will come of it, she is heading back to Brazil this weekend.

Three other approaches, resections, but don't really give fuks about that.

You can sit at home moping around, crying about not having a girlfriend, or you can get outhere and put in the work.