Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

appeal of being a *******

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently have been thinking of when I was better with girls before my ex and came to the conclusion that i am an ******* and by being a **** it benefits me with girls. Why do women like guys like that?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, because ***** the **** and ***of the ******.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah cause being a ***** is cool because we know exactly what you mean when you say your thinking about being a ***** cause we can tell

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he said assh0le and d1ck... so, buttsex maybe?

Hiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook addressed this topic some time ago.

Azzholes exhibit strength. Nice guys/AFCs do not.
When you were in a relationship you likely reverted back to AFC mode. I think a lot of us have made this mistake.

That being said, not all women like "guys like that."
Being a jerk can spark initial attraction and help a man get a female, but often times that sort of behavior will drive her away eventually (unless she has low self esteem).

Try to find a middle ground.

Last edited:

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this a$$hole can go eat a d*ck

just kidding

so hiker, you mean to tell me I need to be a "nerk" = a nice guy jerk

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
STOP hitting the keyboard with your cane Atom! Come on..... we can't understand you :crackup:
No, no... It was the drooling on the keyboard...

Last edited:

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I pull more then both jerks and nice guys, and I'll tell you why.
The jerks can't hold multiple plates very well, they are very good at getting girls but most are short term.
Nice guys flat out suck in terms of relationships.

I however, think of myself as a Diamond, I may still have flaws and I'll correct them when I find them, but basically, you should be very attractive and immediately stand out if you are playing the field well enough.
Also, watch out, just like AFC guys can end up clingy, there are some really clingy women out there too.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I think the HB are attracted to jerks because they can protect them, and they all want to feel secure. But after a while their explosiveness gets tiresome and the girl moves on.

The nice guy usually has the money so the feeling from her end is "let's marry this sucker."

Whats worked for me is being sincere and not being too happy to be there, everyone wants to see how desperate you are, how many options you have.

Got to say never heard of a hot clingy woman.

B

BeDJ

The difference between a jerk and alpha is insecurity.
This is the reason why jerks aren't capable of keeping women.

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
I think the HB are attracted to jerks because they can protect them, and they all want to feel secure. But after a while their explosiveness gets tiresome and the girl moves on.

The nice guy usually has the money so the feeling from her end is "let's marry this sucker."

Whats worked for me is being sincere and not being too happy to be there, everyone wants to see how desperate you are, how many options you have.

Got to say never heard of a hot clingy woman.
Now if hot women were clingy, I'd be fine with that :crackup:
It's the UG to average women who can get rather clingy and it's annoying as all heck :p
Just to say, a true nice guy won't have as much money as he could have.

1-800-HellNo

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kinda tough to find the balance. I've been having a lot of luck getting girls by joking with them, making them think they arent that important and stuff.
They actually really like it haha. I love saying stuff like "you are kinda cute" after a girl says im hot.

I even understand why it works.

The problem is, i don't know what is too much. is it ever OK to tell a girl that you miss her and stuff? My biggest issue with relationships is that i don't like saying personal stuff about myself, so i use quick whit to avoid most serious convos. but i've gotten called out on it before.

anyone got tips on finding a balance?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm....i think come off as a pretty nice guy perhaps maybe a little arrogant when i first meet people and am sober...but i am not insecure at all and excel in LTRs and secretly think i am better than all women and men....once they get with me several times they are hooked and i always have the power....the problem for me is standing out initially to the HB8.5s and 9s to get them to that initial phase.....although this is not always the case...i had a HB8.5 case me down for my number one night a few weeks ago and i flaked on a date with her because my on and off again GF wanted to go to the beach with me...so chose comfort over the strange....but i am thinking my approaches need to be more out there and aggressive for the really hot ones...more shocking if you will just to catch their interest initially more frequently....because of the sheer volume of guys they have competing for them...

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Hot women get so many guys being extra nice to them that sometimes only the a$shole stands out.

I knew a guy that used to yell at girls and call them psycho b&tch to their faces. He always had a HB8 gf.
Yessir... 100%. They'll even complain that guys are too nice and accommodating (low interest, friend zone) - while simultaneously complaining that the jerks don't care and treat them like **** (high interest, pursuing, seeking approval, and / or dumped and heart-broken). If you follow what they say they want, and / or assume things based on their complaining, and act like the nice guy - you're going to get rejected and fz'd too. That is, before they act all crazy and try to replay their past chaotic relationships with you (see: its what they respond to).

This is how it is with most hot girls. Everyone is interested, nice, googley eye'd, etc, and they don't care. Doesn't matter how good looking you are, either. You'll still lose to a less attractive jerk. Had it happen several times.

This is why being a jerk is effective with hotties, and why being one gets you laid easily by them. They're also dumb and shallow, anyway, and can relate to a lot of douche bag behavior, AND they're usually *****es themselves.

So basically: hotties = only good for sex and short-term fun.