Apparently, I'm an idiot

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
usually the chemical imbalance is precipitated by a traumatic event. something happens while their brains are developing and alters their brain chemistry and function. maybe they have genetic predispostions, maybe they dont. it doesnt matter really. the bottom line is STAY AWAY FROM WOMEN WITH BPD.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,
Thanks for the reinforcement. I have held the line on BPD and will continue. I have saved the VM's so if I do need them later for legal action I have them. Otherwise I have no tie to that past.
Alright the question was thrown as to how am I spinning 5, well I've done pretty well on some cold approaches and supplemented it with a couple of ladies from match. The ratio 2 live, 3 from online. Basically I'm making myself the prize, not throwing too much attention at any one plate, and the single most important factor that I BELIEVE HELPS.....They all know that I am not exclusive, or looking to be that any time soon. Ohh they may want to secure that, but I've let it be known by my actions that I am NOT EXCLUSIVE. I don't come right out and say it. I let them infer it by my actions, and not being overly available.

KC