apologize or not?

falcon814

Don Juan
Reaction score
a friend of mine from back home but also in same college.. has been coming over to my dorm late at nights..

She has been over 3 times.. but all 3 times she just wanted to "cuddle" when i tried to take things farther.

So today i got pissed off and told her to quit wasting my time and leave if shes not gonna put out. (this has worked for me before)

But she gives me free rides home ( i dont have a car on campus ) and i was supposed to go home this weekend lol but now i feel like an ass.. and dont know if i shud apologize or not.

nicelife

Don Juan
Reaction score
you shouldnt of snapped at her.. what you should of done after the 1st or 2nd time is told her you were busy when she tried to come over again to try and give her the msg that she has to do more than cuddling to get your attention/company..

you arent a teddy bear available all the time for her convenience, she has to earn those cuddles

i would say dont apologize, but how did she react when you told her to put out or get out?

Infamous_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well dude, you feel like an ass because that was a pretty d*ck move. First off, I don't think you should be pissing off your free ride back home. Let alone pissing her off because you're mad she won't f*** you. You are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too focused on the end game here man. your mind needs to be on the moment at hand. You have to take things step by step man. A girl isn't just gonna all of a sudden wanna hump something like guys tend to do. She has to worked up to it. Like boilin' frogs man, if you try to throw that sucker in some boilin' water he's gonna jump right out. But if you start warm and then slowly build that heat up, the frogs gonna be cooked before he even knows what's going on. You have to work a woman up to the experience man. But I gotta say somethin else. Seriously. If you want to have the success that you desire, you need to be completely okay without sex. Sex should not matter to you at all. If you can walk away from sex, then you are the most powerful man. What actually matters is the *INTERACTION BETWEEN YOU BOTH*. If you can have fun and spontaneous interactions with women, that is what will lead to women sleeping with you. It's the feeling they get when they are around you, they want more of it, so they try everything they can to get more. Sex is just another part of the interaction. Take your focus off the sex man.

In addition, yes, you should apologize for being a butthole. Then if you can manage to alter your perspective a little bit, you may be able to make progress. Remember though, there be millions o' fishes in the sea. So maybe you should go f***in find more fish.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's your only ride, I think you need to apologize. What's more important, getting to where you need to go or a piece of tail?

Yes, what you did shows that you don't want to be teased, and you're not going to put up with a tease, but since you need her for a necessity like a ride home and elsewhere, she's got the upper hand in this situation. You should find tail elsewhere.

Also, never show a woman that you need sex from her.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with just cuddling, seriously?

falcon814

Don Juan
Reaction score
nicelife said:
you shouldnt of snapped at her.. what you should of done after the 1st or 2nd time is told her you were busy when she tried to come over again to try and give her the msg that she has to do more than cuddling to get your attention/company..

you arent a teddy bear available all the time for her convenience, she has to earn those cuddles

i would say dont apologize, but how did she react when you told her to put out or get out?

she just said If i was being serious.

thechallenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
If You Feel Rational In Telling Her Off At The Moment
Never Apologize Latter.
It Shows A Lack Of Spine And Chumpness
Now If You Accidentally Ran Over Her Dog Apologize!
You Are Not Her Play Thing To Feel Affectionate And Build Up Your Blue Balls