Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Apologising

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacDiddy
let me give you an example, if a alpha guy accidentally push a ladies purse down over the table, and she says "hey pick it up" does the alpha dude pick it up and says sorry??? If he does, he's lost respect from her and everyone else watching...
First of all, that girl would have to be pretty stuck up. Second, he can pick it up and crack a joke at her being all wound up like so:

**knocks purse off**
Her: Hey! Pick it up!
Me: That wasn't me . . . it was my friend gravity.

or

Me: Only if you say pretty please.

or

Me: Whoa...do you have an animal in your purse?

You dont' gotta get all defenseive and most situations can be turned around into something light-hearted.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd just say "my bad"

and forget about it.

Being concerned with being alpha all the time is precisely the opposite of being alpha.

While your considering that, please ignore my screenname.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you can't always be "kool" and when you really DO mess up, take responsibility. It shows you have dignity and are responsible. Plus, in my experience stuff you drag out and try to BS tend to blow up and when I just apologized, I learned something as well as created a better image of myself.
OBI-Won-Kerensky... your mom taught you well!!!!

Here's how I see your latest feeble attempt...
**knocks purse off**
Her: Hey! Pick it up!
You: That wasn't me . . . it was my friend gravity.
Her: (looking at you like your a loser) Pick it up now you loser...
You: Ok.. ok... I'm sorry!!!

If it was me, I'd smile and walk off!! how simple was that

Now riddle me this:
If a guy crashes into your car, would you give a fcuk about his apology...????.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to flame my mother or I. We're just engaging in a discussion here. I won't make you apologize though since you're anti-manners.

Thing is, an apology helps in any case. Plus, it's just common courtesy. Sure, every small thing you shouldn't apologize for, but I usually just say "my bad" like alphawolf. It doesn't have to take long.

Now answer this question:

Would you respect a person who knocks down coke and smiles then walks away?

That's low man. Anyhow, let's not get into a battle of personal preference. Do what you like MacDiddy. And I will do what I like.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody's flaming no one.... We're all just having a hearty debate with a bit of ****y and funny thrown in to keep it interesting.... Thats all....

I take it kerensky you like that crack about your obi-won???

Now answer this question: Would you respect a person who knocks down coke and smiles then walks away?
It really depends on whose drink it is... If its Mike Tyson, I would unreservedly apologise... If it was a HB then I'd have to think fast on my feet else I'll just smile and walk away...

I'm just emphasizing the importance of being alpha just as I empahsize the importance about C&F, and a whole host of other DJ traits...

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Again for those who missed it the first time...

Never apologise to anyone let alone a woman.

You shouldnt mess up so bad it warrants an apology in the first place, and if even you do to hell with it.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by increment
Is it ok to apologise to a woman, if you follow it up with a pickup line?
Well...if you did something that calls for an apology then you apologize. A good way to determine if you should apologize is to ask yourself if you would apologize for this thing to a family member, friend, co-worker, aquaintance or stranger. If you would apologize to anyone else, then yes, you should apologize. If you wouldn't have to apologize to others over this then no, don't apologize.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
How do you accidentally stab someone in the face?
I accidentally stabbed one of my kids in the face with a fork once. Well...I bumped into them and they actually stabbed themself in the face with their fork...but anyway...yes, you can accidentally stab someone in the face, believe it or not. And yes, it warrants an apology.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man.... its really none of my business
So you only "know" of alphas... you should try being one too.... and get back to us about how you go...

I'd say if an alpha starts apologizing then he'd lose his natural magnetism....
let me give you an example, if a alpha guy accidentally push a ladies purse down over the table, and she says "hey pick it up" does the alpha dude pick it up and says sorry??? If he does, he's lost respect from her and everyone else watching...
What the hell kind of chicks do you hang out with, anyways? If she starts trying to order me around, I call her on her attitude and tell her to pick it up. If she doesn't, I simply say "whoops, my bad" and pick it up.

It really depends on whose drink it is... If its Mike Tyson, I would unreservedly apologise... If it was a HB then I'd have to think fast on my feet else I'll just smile and walk away...
Some alpha you are.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its simple, dont apologize unless you know you are in the wrong.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A DJ has to be careful about apologies... It is in essence anti-alpha behaviour....

Its also very suplicative to apologise... it means you've done something wrong... that you are indeed not kool or smooth...

I would leave apologies to business matters or for apologizing on someone elses behalf.
such as "I'm sorry for the delay in your trial mister X" or I'm sorry my friend punch your cat"

The right attitude is as follow:
If I bump into some chick, I'd make it look like it was her fault.. If I stepped on a chicks foot, I'd turn it around by telling her she has big feet..... and so on and so forth...

an apology will put me in a position of weakness... and any HB can smell it a mile away...
This post is the definition of overanalyzing. Any chick that will not like you just because you screwed up and apologized is not a chick that anybody should want to be with.

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes.

When your game goes wrong or she pisses you off it is OK to say something like:

Example: "I'm sorry if I say the wrong things to you sometimes but there is no class for pimps called attention wh0res 101. And what I learned in How to Treat a Lady 101 doesn't apply to you. So I'm sure you forgive me."

Last edited:

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is the definition of overanalyzing.
I see it as being informative... and AFC friendly.... Someone has to break it down..

Any chick that will not like you just because you screwed up and apologized is not a chick that anybody should want to be with.
Not any chicks!! Just the Hot Babes... An Ugly chick will still like you Fatality!!!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Well, maybe YOU can. I have managed to go my entire life without stabbing anyone in the face, intentionally or not, much less a child.

:p
Yeah well...sometimes you just gotta show the little monsters who's boss with a fork jab to the chin. Ya know...he always cleans his plate since that day. :D

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by alphawolfx

Being concerned with being alpha all the time is precisely the opposite of being alpha.

While your considering that, please ignore my screenname.
lol :D

Mr.Hitchcock

Reaction score

maybe if she said that she was flirting, you know, not seriously being a ***** about it

Reaction score
Apologize to someone if you have wronged them - this is only honorable and is seen as a strength and not a weakness!!!