Apocalyptic **** Test or What?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, the boss took me and my coworkers out for lunch today. Our server was a 6.5 caked-in-makeup girl.
Things seemed fine up till the end when the boss was paying the e bill and we all thanked him in unison.

then the waitress says “That’s right, guys, thank your sugar daddy”

wtaf?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Caked-up makeup is your answer. Skank was projecting her insecurities.

Vero Della Rosa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spurts from the chaotic fountain of the feminine, my friend. She's used 2 no accountability. Sounds like if she randomly attacks others, she's been responded to with understanding. To you and your friends it's meaningless, but you still look her in the eyes with a tentative, "you wanna play this game?" while pointing out what she's doin wrong.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spurts from the chaotic fountain of the feminine, my friend. She's used 2 no accountability. Sounds like if she randomly attacks others, she's been responded to with understanding. To you and your friends it's meaningless, but you still look her in the eyes with a tentative, "you wanna play this game?" while pointing out what she's doin wrong.
I don’t wanna try to be alpha around my boss tho lest he feel challenged and ****. I just did the agree and amplify thing by saying “you know it!”

Vero Della Rosa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t wanna try to be alpha around my boss tho lest he feel challenged and ****. I just did the agree and amplify thing by saying “you know it!”
I understand pal. This is gettin into the weeds here I know but maybe something like, "Uhhhhhh yaaaaaa..." with a comedic but slightly pressing 'that's crazy' eye roll.

Weird situation but it isn't big

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. This is definitely a time to tow the line with the boss. There is zero upside to this situation.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses guys. I did leave a bad review giving the service 1 star and saying “Rude”. In the future I will try and see if I can steer us away from there

That's not a sh*t test, it's outright disrespect.

The only correct response is to nuke it. Take that b*tch down a peg or two and leave a 0% tip as the cherry on top.
If it was me, I would have, but boss paid.

Last edited:

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, the boss took me and my coworkers out for lunch today. Our server was a 6.5 caked-in-makeup girl.
Things seemed fine up till the end when the boss was paying the e bill and we all thanked him in unison.

then the waitress says “That’s right, guys, thank your sugar daddy”

wtaf?
She knows the game. She doesn't think any of you do

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
"You should really get a sugar daddy of your own so you dont have to wait on me for minimum wage"

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Game recognizes game

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not a sh*t test, it's outright disrespect.

The only correct response is to nuke it. Take that b*tch down a peg or two and leave a 0% tip as the cherry on top.
"You're going to need to do better than that, sweetheart"

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You're going to need to do better than that, sweetheart"
"Sounds like someone is jealous she can't lock down a sugar daddy of her own".

You have to knock her down a peg. HB6.5 have no business being disrespectful. Any other response will have her escalating the disrespect because she feels she's in a position of higher SMV.

Ugly girls are nothing but crabs in a bucket (fighting to get on top of the pile, but never getting out of the bucket).

Vero Della Rosa

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Take back the tip back boss, she can get one from her own sugar daddy."
This is great. Interpret it as a lighthearted game of fun/wit and just play along for the fun. This ain't your focus, but if she was serious, it bein fun to you is just a bonus. But that ain't a move, I mean you gotta realy believe it !

Maybe at the end add a, "Right?" with eye contact

Seeing things truly as they really are will allow you to differentiate from the situation . Stay separate. Then you're indestructible !

Last edited:

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great. Interpret it as a lighthearted game of fun/wit and just play along for the fun. This ain't your focus, but if she was serious, it bein fun to you is just a bonus. But that ain't a move, I mean you gotta realy believe it !
Maybe at the end add a, "Right?" with eye contact
Sounds good.

It's as if you have to internalize the game.

Vero Della Rosa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good.

It's as if you have to internalize the game.
You need wisdom to do so ! How do you know what "the game" is?

So many would see "the game" as the girl is a machiavellian villain plottin to make you into dirt. With most gals it ain't that deep !

It doesn't matter what she means by it . Just say what you think about it, cause it don't really matter does it?

Seeing things truly as they really are will allow you to differentiate from the situation . Stay separate. Then you're indestructible !