Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aphrodesiacs!

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since coming to this site, I have improved myself immensely.

Used to be a fattie but now I am nice and ripped and have been focusing on my ambitions nd vision for the future.

HOWEVER

I happen to be one ugly sonofabytch. It is a hard fact I have come to accept. My bone structure is weak, my nose is too big and my eyes are too close together.

Due to this fact, I need all the help I can get and have recently been experimenting with aphrodesiacs with some success.

Went to dinner with this chick last week and we ate oysters. I wanted to see if they would affect me at all and Im not sure if it was just because she was hot, but after dinner I was especially horny!

Unfortunately, she had to work the next day and we were about to part ways when she had to use the bathroom and as luck would have it, my place was right around the corner.

She came upstairs and I offered her some red wine, a nice Shirazz. We polished off the whole bottle and indulged in some Chocolate my dad brought back from Belgium.

The result? After months of no action I finally got some killer head followed by hours of intense lovemaking. She had a bunch of orgasms and now she wont stop calling me...feels like she has one-itis for me!

So I know I did a lot of things right but I also feel like the aphrodesiac played a key role in all this. So I am interested in compiling a list of foods/drinks/scents that are proven to get horny results. So far I will vouch for

- RED WINE
- CHOCOLATE
- OYSTERS

Oh and most girls seem to LOVE my vanilla-scented candles...weird!

Feel free to add more to this list. It could be a nifty little resource in the DonJuans Arsenal

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those work.... but can get old....

Grats bro...

Some women, can easily read what you are up to with the red wine, oysters and cocoa. Learned this early on. Sometimes it's a turn off. They see chocolate, and avoided like cancer, because they know it's powers. :)

In any case.... I have found that Mezcal, will get ppl hot and bothered, as well as, keep it you hard for hours... this potion works, but only if you don't abuse it.... say if you had it over New Years, you'll have a magicial night.... but don't try it the next night, it won't work... don't even try it the follwoing weekend, it won't work... more like every three months... dunno why this is true, but it is. *shrugs*

Also, HpNotiq... will get women ho-nay real quick. I believe it's the cognac, but it taste like kool-aid so it goes down easy for them....

Just a heads up..... share some knowledge with my homies. :)

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The candy called GOOD-N_PLENTY is rumored to have effects on the ladies as well. Something in the smell of it.

HighLowJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol mixed with her laughing. Its a bonus if your the one making her laugh.

sailorgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiraz

Shiraz you want to get the spelling of your wines correct if you emailed me and I saw you write "Shirazz" it would be over there lol Be smooth and know your stuff first!!!!

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats. I've also found that certain seafoods, and wine produce the same results. It seems like the body gets more sensitive or something. Although if I drink too much wine I just want to go to sleep.

PS: Where in Jersey do you live?