APB--Looking for lost b alls

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
The root to most of the problems on the forum boils down to one factor: Your manhood is missing or not working.

Why do good looking guys get all the numbers?
They manned-up and went for it.

Why are ugly guys with fine women?
They manned-up and went for it.

Why do I get stuck for convo?
You didnt man up and let the uneasiness over whelm you.

Why do all fine women act like they are too good?
YOU didnt man up to get to know them so you created a universe in your head so you dont have to go talk to them.

What do I need to do to become the man in the club?
Man-up and talk to the women there.

What do I need to do to become the man in the bar?

What do I need to do to become the man at college/work?

What if I do man-up and she still disses man?
Man-up and stop crying about it, move on, and man-up with the very next one you see.

The root to most of the problems here is simply MEN NOT ACTING LIKE MEN AND INSTEAD TRY TO FIND INTELLECTUAL WAYS TO ACCEPT THEIR COWARDNESS.

CANCEL THAT APB ON *FILL IN YOUR NAME HERE* HE HAS FOUND HIS B-ALLS

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do all fine women act like they are too good?

All women, fine or not act like that. They all have the 'what have you done for me' mentality. You can thank society and all the AFC's for this.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Doesnt matter what society has done, the war is on. If you man-up you can adjust too any situation. Courage is acting with fear beating down your back. A true soildier eats his fears and swallows them and use them for fuel. Dont make excuses just MAN-UP!

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to deal with snobs is to ignore them. Make them work for your attention.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
ignoring is simply acting like the enemy isn't shooting around you when they are. The best way is to man-up. Let them know like a man should that their behavior is inappropriate, and it needs to stop. If they persist then you waste no more time with them, but a man will let them know politely of course, why he is not expending any more time on them first, then move on, and man-up and move on.