Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Apathy and dealing with ****blockers

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok apathy is pretty much the best way to deal with both a woman you like getting angry with you as well as people who try to ****block you.

First we will deal with why apathy is so good for when a girl gets mad at you. If she gets mad at you some people will tell you this is a test. I personally agree because I have interacted with tons of women and if you don't make a move on them and they like you after a while they will start to test you to check to see if your scared to ask them out or they could do it in a relationship as well. EITHER WAY this matters because women talk and you want to convey extreme masculinity to both of them because girls telling other girls your extremely masculine. (that is what they find sexy, extreme masculinity converts into sexy points) Ok basically when your girl gets mad at you or another girl gets mad at you you could be a **** and get mad at her back but this really shows too much emotion. What you need to do in a situation like this is act like you don't care. Now your gonna say BUT WAIT girls can read emotions like bees can smell fear so what do I do?!?!? OK well heres what worked for me but I did not intend to use this trait with women. FIRST though you getting angry or whatever converts into fear of rejection basically so kill that fear BUT also you need to teach yourself how to stay calm. When I was in high school I used to play a video game online and I would play lots of 1 on 1 games and I was very competitive. When I got angry I would lose my head and eventually lose. But when I calmed myself down I was able to still win. This is one of the most important characteristics a dj can have. Basically what you need to do is find something your very competitive at and do it a lot and whenever you start to get mad remind yourself that you can still win if you stay calm and force yourself to throw it from your mind and concentrate on winning. Now this takes a while to actually master but it can help you in many areas in your life and works for more than just anger.

Ok now onto ****blockers. Now theres generally a few different types of ****blockers. Theres the girls you approach and there friend drags them away because shes insecure and wished you approached her. Not much you can really do in this type of situation exept next it. But dealing with other ****blockers you need to remind yourself YOUR the prize and when a guy tries to ****block you infront of a girl who you think is interested in you just laugh and think in your head. HA this afk is threatened by me. Or when you become a master you will realize that its a joke because the girl is the one who is chasing you. Basically act like whoever just tried to ****block you is a joke. Once I went to the bar with a few friends and this girl who I slightly knew was a waitress there. My friend lets call her amy got really jelious because I kept flirting with this girl when she came by. I told amy it was so funny this waitress was playing hard to get. Amy got so mad because it was so obvious when the waitress came over the next time she pulled the waitress aside and wispered in her ear for about 20 seconds both of them looking at me the whole time. What did I do? First I grinned and then I started to laugh like it was a joke even losing the chance I had with this girl. What did the girl do? Dropped the game and even started sending people over to me to get me to come talk to her. Worked out well for me and the next day I told amy if she did something like that again I would stop hanging out with her. Which made sure she would not be doing anything like that again.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive also used this in many different instances where I knew the girl was interetsed in me and it works like gold. Also when talking to a woman and your doing fine but she still thinks your pursuing her start dropping lines like stalker and stuff like that because it will unconsciously shift the balance and make her start to pursue you and than you can just sit back and relax.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she starts asking to many questions and you cant think of smooth lines to get out of it. Keep the topic on her or about nothing but funny nothing. Basically talking about nothing is the best topic of all. (nonsense stuff pure flirting)

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you recommend cold approaching a women who is being cokblocked? I mean would you still approach a women in PUBLIC if her friends were around? Now thats masculine

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is the difference between apathy and epathy?

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rejection is a building block of what you want to become. I would recommend approaching any girl who you want to have sex with/date. Apathy is when you do not care at all. Its ok for a girl to know you like her from your actions but you need to convey that you like her without saying it and without ever coming off as needy. So when she gets mad you should be perfectly fine let her come back to you because she will. I always try to do some extra funny things when I'm talking to other people when shes all angry with me. Empathy is where you basically share emotion with someone... kind of a bad thing in this game.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you guys please move this to the tips forum? I didn't realize this forum was not for tips and I want people to read this because I think this is a very important post.