Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anything to AVOID eating while bulking up?

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm tall and skinny and I want to lose my stick-like frame. Everyone tells me to eat as much as I can, but is there anything one should avoid eating when bulking up?

Cure

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
read the "simple starting diet" thread in the vault.

But its pretty simple.

Do eat- animals including eggs and milk, vegetables, fruit, whole grain carbohydrates eg oats, rice.

Don't eat- anything else.

Obviously its very difficult and not much fun to stick to that entirly, so you can eat stuff thats not on the first list, just keep it to an absolute minimum. Never eat stuff thats not on the first list, if you have food off the list available to you.

Cure.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As always, excessive sugar is a big no-no.

Boxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Soybeans and other soy product. It raises estrogen levels in men. You might end up with moobies. Soy is something men should just avoid regardless if they are bulking or not.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There HASNT been a general consensus that Soy actually raises estrogen in males.

Also the guy says he is super skinny and has a "Stick like Frame."

Personally right now I would say eat eat eat, ANYTHING.

Just eat as much as you want, pasta would really help you gain some mass pretty fast since most of it is carbs.

Once you are at a weight that you feel comfortable at then I would say you should start being more strict on what you eat like what has been said above.

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I drink soymilk because regular milk gives me an upset stomach, but I can do most other dairy and don't eat or drink soy outside of that.

I don't eat nearly enough pasta. So maybe I'll try that out.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spin more plates....
No more than 2 strikes...
Read the DJ bible...

Whoops, wrong post!

Espi's post above pretty much sums it up.

Just get consistent about 2 - 3 hours between meals, and protein shakes are good to make things a bit easier.

The total number of calories you take will determine how much weight you gain, while the quality of what you eat will determine what you gain.

Goes without saying also that you need to work your muscles if you want them to grow, and not just put on a whole lot of fat.

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
avoid sweets. First, they're generally unhealthy, but what's more important for your bulking self is that they kill your hunger for real food, for hours. Imagine having nothing but some crap loaded with sugar and saturated fats in your stomach, while your muscles are starving for some good proteins or healthy carbs.