Anything significant about this ********?

coin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I could talk to her today she came up to me, playful slap, "when are we getting together again" as if nothing was amiss.

I told her we'd talk after class.

After class she acts like I'm not there until I call her by name, then said she was so tired she forgot we were supposed to talk (heh).

In any case, I set it up for Friday. She said anything would be fine as long as there was no alcohol.

Here's the backstory:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&postid=366360#post366360

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sense a secret bad-girl lurking behind the alchohol ban.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by coin

After class she acts like I'm not there until I call her by name, then said she was so tired she forgot we were supposed to talk (heh).
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT!

She's not interested dude.

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Dude", find out instead of backing off at the slightest sign of potential disinterest.

"Next" seems to have become the catchphrase for "I don't want to be rejected" around here. :rolleyes:

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by B9
"Dude", find out instead of backing off at the slightest sign of potential disinterest.

"Next" seems to have become the catchphrase for "I don't want to be rejected" around here. :rolleyes:
i agree. see how it goes... if it dosent work out...THEN next. i doubt either of you have formed any serious emotional connection so you got nothing to loose really.

Cheers.