Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone who has dated large chested girls?

Bigtittylover

Reaction score
Okay, so I obviously love a large chested women. Don't get me wrong, though, she must have a bubbly, positive personality, too. so I have been researching this, and all I have found so far:

1.) Maintain eye contact and ignore the breasts.
2.) Say something like, "I am just not a boob guy" if she tries to shove them in your face.
3.) Focus on her personality with things like, "Tell me what you are passionate about."
4.) Do NOT mention the breasts at all.
5.) Have Kino that avoids that area.
6.) Be the prize (I don't know how to do that).
7.) Be a challenge ( I guess that just means not being impressed by her).
8.) Focus on having fun.

Sometimes I get to reliant on the outcome, and I get nervous and it leads to neediness. I chalk it up to wanting it too much. If I don't get it, then oh well.

What do you guys do if she's being a real ***** and thinks she too good for you just because of her boobs?

What do you guys do if she accuses you of talking to her just because of her boobs?

Thanks

Bigtittylover

Reaction score
Wow, I actually thought there were some guys that knew how to game here. I was wrong. If you're not going to help, then stfu! Seriously, I don't have time for that.

Now, do any of you have some actual advice, or are you just here to flame people?

By the way, South Park references are for children and are also played out.

As for dizzyjeff or naughtyninja, I don't know who the hell they are, so that means that they have nothing to do with this post.

Wolfgang D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigtittylover said:
Wow, I actually thought there were some guys that knew how to game here. I was wrong. If you're not going to help, then stfu! Seriously, I don't have time for that.

Now, do any of you have some actual advice, or are you just here to flame people?

By the way, South Park references are for children and are also played out.

As for dizzyjeff or naughtyninja, I don't know who the hell they are, so that means that they have nothing to do with this post.
Come on, you call yourself Bigtittylover, and the first thing you do after signing up is make a kind of goofy thread about how to date women with large breasts. It is like inviting people to come up with jokes. As for the list in the OP, those are advice not just for women with big breasts, but for dating all women. What you should do to get these kind of tips is read the DJ Bible, stickied in this very subforum:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=195515

It answers 95 percent of all questions asked in this forum. You don't have to read all of it, but look around and you will learn the general pattern, and find some pretty good tips that help you improve your results. Some of the parts there I would write differently myself, or simply don't agree with, but what the heck - I didn't pay anything for it, and most of it is good.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i like to break the ice with big breasted girls by asking them if they would be willing to place them on top of my head for a picture, so as to give the appearance that i was wearing a mickey mouse hat, big titty women usually find this routine to be pretty cute as i explain that ive always wanted one of those hats but never had the chance to go to disneyland, the thing is women with huge tits are very aware of them and the power they have over others, its fine to talk to a woman because she is showing off her huge tits, you just need to be playful about it what are you gonna do not talk to a woman because she has huge tits?

and then after that see if she is willing to let you motorboat them, women love a man who really enjoys a good motorboat, its fun for them to tease a man like that and give him a breast beating, its what they want, and if they allow you to motorboat then you know for sure they are into you

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you check her out and she catches you, tell her, "please tell your boobs to stop staring at me"