Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone Want to start a DJ Bootcamp session after the new Year?

Challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I am definetly IN.
I will start a new life because I decided to leave university (without diplom).
My university had a very high level of difficulty and I just learned every day 6 hours PLUS university.

That's why I don't have ANY friends anmore, my social skills are = 0, my body degenerated ....

Even thought everthing is bad I have one sunshine in my life that is my girlfriend who always was with me and helped me.

If I can join and can just leave out the things with numbers taking etc., I am IN:

The_Shnitz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to be in

I would love to do this, but i don't know if i will be able to make it!
You see, I have this problem, I'm a big Puszy.

I know that this bootcamp is what I need to improve my life, get into shape and become the man I want to be nad live my dreams, but I am unsure if I can go through with it all without puszying out.

Also, I have read through the bootcamp and am not the first person to notice that it is very tailored to the U.S

I mean in the U.K it is just not done to say 'hello' to a stranger as you walk past, or chat to somebody you dont know....people think you are some kinda weirdo....don't they???

Has anyone actually done the bootcamp in the U.K to good results? If so, I'll be in, but as I said, I'm a big puszy....but I do need to get on with my life.

Im tired of living in fear.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I would like to be in

I'm going to be brief, the schnitz

You said: "I mean in the U.K it is just not done to say 'hello' to a stranger as you walk past, or chat to somebody you dont know....people think you are some kinda weirdo....don't they???"

I say: If so, then you benefit more than us in Canada - that means you are being bolder than us in North America, and thus will gain more self-confidence from it. The point is to talk to people and not give a sh!t what they think. Besides, people don't just walk up and start conversation and grab numbers very often in the US either - so if you want to improve your life, shut up and do it.

You said: I would love to do this, but i don't know if i will be able to make it!
You see, I have this problem, I'm a big Puszy.

I know that this bootcamp is what I need to improve my life, get into shape and become the man I want to be nad live my dreams, but I am unsure if I can go through with it all without puszying out.

I say: I refer you to my earlier comment - just shut up and do it if you want to improve your life and stop living in fear.

Izza

DharmaBear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I'm in.

I've pledged allegiance to the DJBC before, but like many I've fallen short by the third week. Just see my weak-a** thread here:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62640

I've gained a lot of confidence from it though, and feel quite ready to give it another push. Nothing like the New Year to make it happen.

1. See my thread above, but also I need desperately to move on from a nearly one-year case of oneitis. I've done some dating, but this BC should really move me forward. Getting laid is important (and of course I'll take it when it comes along!), but it's not my end-goal.

2. I WILL do this for the full eight weeks.

3. I will work out for the full time. I've already joined a brand new gym and drafted a five-day-a-week workout schedule to begin on January 3.

4. Report progress on Thursdays? No sweat. Probably chime in more often than that, actually.

5. Already done.

6. Already prepared.

7. No sweat. Look forward to it.

Is it safe to assume we're "officially" starting on Saturday the 1st?

-Dharma

Cloud2302

Reaction score
1. Why: I yust can't get started on my own(I give allways excuses and bad reasons to me for not doing it),I have no self-confidence and I sit at home all day long and I want to change this
2. Will do this: Yes,I have to do it for me,my image and my life-style
3. Will work out: Yes,I will
4. Thursday nights: I'll take the time to post the success or failure-logs
5. Money + Diet: I don't really need some diet because i'm underweight right now,I hope I can alltough take part in this BC-Session
7. Reading: Yes,I've still read the DJBC-Book now,but I'll read it again during the week

Wacky-1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I happen to like a challenge. Besides, you can never stop improving. I'll try to throw in as much experience as I can along the way. I'm no Master DJ, but I sure can hold my own. Count me in fellas.

I think we should begin today. There shouldn't be any time wasted.

Pataby

Reaction score
I'm in, this sounds like a great way to stay on track. Appreciate the kick in the ass.

1. I was doing great for a while, then got sidetracked, too busy, and stopped concentrating on and lost what skill and momentum I had. This must be reversed. That dumb habit of overanalyzing everything can really screw you over, it caught me again.
2. most def.
3. already habitual, and already ripped
4.Yes to all.
5. I do this.
6. My tastebuds died long ago
7. Up for it.

This stuff is too damn important to let slide.

YoDJYouMyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in babay. I too am a never-was DJ and feel like I can do it with some support. YAHOO!

The_Shnitz

Don Juan
Reaction score
IM IN.

It's time for me to step up and do what I've got to do.

1. Has a good reason to do this - Yeah I got a good reason to do this: I have never had a girlfriend, never gotten laid and am a chronic procrastinator in every area of life. I am haunted by the sucessful life that I know I could be living if I were more of a man.

2. WILL do this for 8 weeks. (and not become slated 4-5weeks into it) - I'm gonna give it my best damm shot! Sheesh, a university term lasts about 10 weeks so I should be in good shape at the end of it for all that 'lets get pissed and go out and get laid' stuff that goes on at the end of uni terms.

3. Will continue to work out for 16 weeks. (if not longer) - Yes. I have been meaning to do some proper working out for a long time, this time I will use that gym regually!!

4. Have time to spend 1 hour every thursday reporting their progress in detail. (lines, experiences, thoughts) - Yep, I spend a fair amount of time using the computer anyway (which is going to change) but yeah, might as well be doing something useful with that time.

5.Has money to spend on a protein, creatine, and multivitamins. (just wait till #6) - Now here I don't really have the money, being a student, but that will not stop me! If I need the stuff then I will go without beer or something.

6. Will eat a diet that tastes like crap most days. (mmm protein) - Yes. Although I should continue eating the food that is given to us in halls, seen as I am paying for it. I will try to take sensible portions.
7. Will actually read the readings and most of the discussion that follows. (and will quiz other people in the program just to check hehe) - Yes

WITH SUPPORT OF PEOPLE HERE, IT JUST MIGHT BE POSSIBLE.

YoDJYouMyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to answer the questions lol:

1. I'm tied of being an AFC. I want respect from girls and guys alike, something I'm not getting right now.
2. ****. I already got into college (I'm a senior in high scool) so I don't have anything to do except work on my game.
3. I've been lifting for the last couple of months and am about ot get a trainer.
4. See 2
5.I'm not gonna lie, my family's wealthy.
6. That's not neccesary is it. I already eat low cabr (which I like) so I'll just eat the same I hae been: whole wheat, soy, grilled chicken, steak, lean beef - what's the problem?
7. See 2 and 4. Also I like talking to people. Even though I'm an AFC I'm a people person.

indra79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Count me in...

1. I have improved myself in a lot of ways, but this is one area in my life that still needs to be handled...

2. Yes I'm willing to do it for 8 weeks

3. I have been working out for a year already so this is not a problem for me

4. I already spend a lot of time using the computer so that's gonna be easy also

5. Yes

6. Nothing can be worse than eating pasta & chicken all the damn time.

7. see 4

Peace

AwNaw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yes

Oh I'm definitely in.

I was thinking though, we seem to have quite a few people here. I know the point of this was to do it together in a group, but I think it would be cool (and might even work better) if we split into smaller groups or teams. Maybe like 3-4 people per team and each team has it's own thread? That would keep it nice and organized as opposed to one giant messy thread that no one wants to read. Anyone interested in this idea?

Ok so here are my answers to the 7 questions

1. My reason? I have had 0 succes with this in my life, and it is because of lack of effort, plain and simple. I feel I could actually be very good with women if I really wanted to.

2. I'm in it til the end, even if everyone else drops out.

3. I was planning to work out hard when xmas break ends, no problems here. I'm pumped to hit the gym. I already ahve my routine planned out.

4. Time? I have WAY too much time.

5. No problem, already been shopping for protein powder and supplements. I also have several bets with my friends about who can gain the most msucle by summer. even more incentive.

6. Check, see above

7.Of course I will read, thats why were doing it in groups. I look forward to telling stories about what happened and hearing what happened to others. We're here to encorouge each other.

LET'S GET THIS STARTED

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Oh yes

Originally posted by AwNaw
Oh I'm definitely in.

I was thinking though, we seem to have quite a few people here. I know the point of this was to do it together in a group, but I think it would be cool (and might even work better) if we split into smaller groups or teams. Maybe like 3-4 people per team and each team has it's own thread? That would keep it nice and organized as opposed to one giant messy thread that no one wants to read. Anyone interested in this idea?

LET'S GET THIS STARTED
It is a pretty interesting idea but i dont know if it would work out. It'll be hard to keep all of them organized and if a couuple of people dropped out of one there would only be like one left.

I dont mind reading everyones experiences in one thread, maybe you other guys can give you opinions?:)

Wacky-1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think teaming up is a great idea, but at the same time, it's alright to post it all here. Nobody's started yet? Come on!

Agressor

Banned
Reaction score
Yeh boi im in, i getting aight with this stuff but i need a bootcamp to really pick this **** up

1. not doing it just for girls doing it to become a better communicator and get more confidence in general to help me for the rest of my life.
2. for shure
3. Already been working out for 1 year with proper routine
4. Ill be here most days
5. *Looks at the whey protien and multi vitimans in the cuboard.
6. Already do
7. yeep

Come on dont wait till the 5th or 13th START RIGHT NOW, DONT WASTE ANYMORE TIME LETS DO THIS GUYS!

Arioch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm good to go.

Originally posted by NiceGuysFinishLast

1. Has a good reason to do this *(see below)
2. WILL do this for 8 weeks. (and not become slated 4-5weeks into it)
3. Will continue to work out for 16 weeks. (if not longer)
4. Have time to spend 1 hour every thursday reporting their progress in detail. (lines, experiences, thoughts)
5.Has money to spend on a protein, creatine, and multivitamins. (just wait till #6)
6. Will eat a diet that tastes like crap most days. (mmm protein)
7. Will actually read the readings and most of the discussion that follows. (and will quiz other people in the program just to check hehe)
  1. Some of this stuff I figured out the hard way, but I have forgotten and need to re-learn. In a way, I've been looking for a course like this for years, in terms of a structured way to build confidence and develop social skills. I should have taken this course five or six years ago (where were you guys? Why didn't they make this part of health class in high school?). I have delved too deeply into the ways of the Nice Guy. It's just about ruined me. This will help me with that--a way out of being a Nice Guy without becoming a Jerk.
  2. When I have a set of written requirements out before me, plus a few comrades who are doing the same thing, I am reliable at following through.
  3. Continue for 16 weeks after BC or work out for an additional 8 weeks after BC is over (if it can ever truly be considered "over")? Whatever, I'm doing life-guard training this semester as well as continuing to practice karate, plus I want to follow the weight-lifting regimen. I could use some muscle mass, but I think those guys in the Bowflex commercials are ugly. My primary reason for working out would be to enhance coordination, put more power into my karate technique, and for the good feeling that comes with being physically fit. So, yeah, I'm going to be doing more physical activity than I've ever done in my life.
  4. Hopefully I'll be able to cut it down to only an hour...
  5. I have money, but what do I buy? I already have multivitamins...
  6. I'm in college, and I don't cook for myself. My diet has been tasting like crap for years.
  7. Why not? This reading actually looks interesting, as opposed to what I read for class.
    [/list=1]

I don't own a digital camera, but I may be able to borrow one on occasion.

Starting on the 6th also works out really really well for me. What doesn't work out as well is that my campus isn't going to fill up again until February. Fulfilling the requirements of quantity will be hard, because there are going to be so few people here, at least until February. Asking for the number of every girl that's here in January might not have the desired effect (plus, if I actually got all those numbers, my ego might inflate to dangerous size).

Geez, I'm almost making a post already. I'll wait until the 6th.

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how about early feb you know when school i sback in session ?

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matt Rogers
When do we start!!
We started new years day, as a resolution. Dont worry though its not too late if you didnt start.

I cant wait to post my update on thursday!