Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone wanna crack at this?

lp13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, im kinda in difficult situation, and im not sure what to do. I had a freshman college class once a week, and there was this girl i liked. Earlier this week i emailed her cuzz i found her email on student directory so i just asked if she was the girl that i thought she was, and she asked me for my name and i wrote back.I told her my name she wrote back and she said she knows there is a luke in her class but she cant match the name with the face.. Actually this is what she wrote

Hi, glad to hear your good. I am that Diana, im sure of it, and I know
there is a luke in my class, but i cant match the name and the
face...actually i know that the two guys on my left somewhere in the row is
luke and chris but i dont know which one is which :/

Allright, i was hoping to talk to her today as you all know but she didnt come. To my suprise it was announced that today was last time the class would meet, so i doubt i will see her again. This is only time ive seen her. Like i NEVER see her in the hall i think i only saw her once outside of class... My question is what can i do, i got her email address.. I was thinking of writing something like, "yea i do sit next to you, its bad you cant match my name and face, but anywayz i was thinking if we could meet and go for couple coffee so we can get to know each other, i was hoping to ask you that today but you werent in class" i dont know if i should write something like that should i can i? These are things i definitely dont want her to think, im stalking her,or im desperate..Because i dont wanna feel stupid if i see her in one of my classes in the future...Well anywayz guys is there anything i can write? that will sound good?. Or am i in 2 difficult situation and i should just forget about her?

lp13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, please help a brother out here, i know some of you have some good ideas

Olympian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well if u say u're thinking about forgetting her because of the difficult situation, then u should def at least give it a chance.

i mean, so far, u can pretty much assume she's neutral towards u.

it's kinda difficult tho cuz she says she doesn't know what u look like - if that's true, then it might be kinda weird asking her out somewhere. just remember, it may be worth taking the risk of just asking her out straight away - maybe she's pretending not to know u, but that friendly e-mail means she does. who knows.

so if u wanna reduce the risk, then u have two options.

1. try some 'e-mail seduction' - i think this is pretty unreliable, but if u wanna give it a go... basically, you aim is to quickly exchange some convo over e-mail, so she feels u're more familiar to her. then ask her to coffee. the less formal it is, the more chance there is that she'll accept -like if it's just asking her to go for a walk, she won't give that much thought to your looks.

2. this is prolly better - ask her out to a 'group activity' , but use it to make your move. i think this has the most chance for success - she's alone on some night - u offer a fun group activity with some guys and girls and you, doesn't matter what u look like, because there other people there -hopefully those will be her thoughts. + social proof if u flirt with other girls in front of her.

or u could use a combo - i.e. - exchange just a couple more e-mails then ask to go to group activity.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember this:

- hesitation leads to masturbation.
- by taking action you take control.

These two are key in handling this.

Do not wait to see her again by chance. You need to take action to make something happen. The longer you leave making your approach, the weirder it will seem to her and the less familiar you will seem.

Meantime you will be building anticipation (and if you don't watch out infatuation)thinking about hooking up with her.

actually i know that the two guys on my left somewhere in the row is
luke and chris but i dont know which one is which :/
So she has some idea of who you might be, however vague. Presumably she doesn't think you're some fvckin' freak.

As the class has finished, just e-mail back saying some sh1t like:

"After our e-mails, I expected you to say hi in class Friday. Were you too shy?"

****y, funny and teasing. Also puts her on the defensive, like she didn't do something she should have. (Chick logic: instead of thinking "should I have done this?", they automatically make excuses).

Who cares if she wasn't there, let her work the logic on that one herself. I'm not sure I'd make out I noticed she wasn't there. It might look too keen (depends on class size). Plus it never hurts to confuse a chick anyway.

And in reply to her next e-mail:

"Shame you weren't in class. We could have had a chat and you could have matched the name and face (I'm the good looking one). Let's grab a coffee at X time X place."

(You could include this in the first e-mail, but change the first sentence to "Shame you didn't say Hi").

Make X time X place somewhere convenient, on campus say during the day so that it is casual and easy.

It could be hard with so little contact, but give it your best shot. Maybe she knows who you are but is not letting on.

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on Buddy!!

Why are you so gone over this stranger gal who doesn't even remember you.

Don't waste your time energy, there are three billion women on planet

so focus your energies on many other gals, work on some other gal..
And don't give this much importance to her.

If she would have been interested in you she would have had discovered about you too.

Yours

Tuffy!!