Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

anyone use 20'' LCD monitor?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is anyone using 20'' LCD monitor from Viewsonic or LG? I am thinking of buying LG203WT or viewsonic VX2025wm. I need your comments on the performance of those monitors. Do they display text and graphic well at 1680 x 1050 dpi ?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20'' monitor would cost about $400-460.00 for high quality one. These monitors aren't made from same cloth. LG and viewsonic are the only manufacturers that can make superb large screen LCD monitors. Apple doesn't even list the specs of its monitor. Apple prices are outragous. Sony monitors just don't measure up to LG. LG is catching up to sony in quality really fast. I saw the LG 20'' monitor and it looks like a work of art.

Last edited:

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a 19" Viewsonic monitor and its superb. 2ms response time is awesome. I can only imagine their 20", while slightly slower in response time, its even better.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viewsonic monitor VX20205WM has response rate 8ms, and brightness 300cd/m2, contrast ratio 800:1, optimal resolution 1680 X1050.

Does anyone know what the brightness ratio mean? I am clueless. How important is brightness ratio. Its brightness is identical to LG L203WT model.