Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone see the AFC on Real World?

stand

Banned
Reaction score
LOL.. I know I am not the only one who watches this show.. So, go ahead and come out and admit it.

Joey is crying over Brianna the stripper and ex-meth head 2 episodes in.. She is totally f.ucking with this guys head and he refuses to recognize it. He is a pretty decent looking guy and is built like a truck physically, yet has absolutely no self-esteem. He is already threatening to kill himself. What a disaster.. In an entertaining way, of course.

And the best part is the Brianna girl is repulsive. Nasty hair and a huge s.lut. I can't believe people would actually pay to see her get naked.

Just goes to show you how important inner game is.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its amazing to see the destructive effects of having no inner game play out in famous peoples lives (Owen Wilson suicide attempt) and B level famous people's lives (this real world guy).

Anyway I used to watch the show but have completely stopped watching MTV for like 5 or 6 years now so I didn't even know they were still making new Real World episodes.

You know if they got this episode in particular up on youtube bro?

stand

Banned
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Its amazing to see the destructive effects of having no inner game play out in famous peoples lives (Owen Wilson suicide attempt) and B level famous people's lives (this real world guy).

Anyway I used to watch the show but have completely stopped watching MTV for like 5 or 6 years now so I didn't even know they were still making new Real World episodes.

You know if they got this episode in particular up on youtube bro?
http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/realworld-season20/videos-full-episodes.jhtml

Episode three.

God damn, that ***** is nasty. Would anyone here actually hit that?