Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone reckon i've got the motivation to keep this up?

Raoul Duke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got 74 days till start Uni again, been doing this routine for the last weeks and still feel 100% motivated/determined:

Morning:

Wake up at 6.45am for 5.6 mile jog (takes roughly 40 mins).

Eat fruit and fibre for breakfast.

I then start work at 9am in an office so a lot of sitting during the day.

Midday (11am)

Eat 1 sandwich, usually chicken or ham.

Early Afternoon (2pm)

Eat other half of sandwich, again usually chicken or ham.

5pm, finish work head to gym:

5 mins Rowing machine, highest resistance (10)

15 mins Bike on a pre set course on highest reistance

10 mins Crosstrainer, pre set course on medium resistance.

2 miles treadmill (1mile fastest speed, no incline, last mile slow jog/fast week, then slowing down to a crawling pace)

Get home around 7pm, have main meal.

8pm:

I have some dumbells, a barbell and a weights bench where i do some basic lifting and sit ups.

11pm:

Bed.

Do you think i'll be able to maintain this for 74 days straight? If not do any of you have an ideas or methods they think would be suitable that would be just as effective?

Also, how much weight do you roughly guess i'll lose? I'm currently 5ft 9, 152 pounds.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at 152lbs, i would rather try to put on some size.

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think i'll be able to maintain this for 74 days straight?
Nobody here knows you. How could we possibly answer that?

If you don't think you'll be able to maintain this routine, then change it to something a little less demanding. For me personally, I didn't even worry about diet when I first started weight training. I just made sure I hit the gym every day after work. Once it became part of my schedule and was no longer a "hmm, should I go today?" type of thing, I got more serious about diets and routines and things like that.

Don't jump in too deep right off the bat or you might have trouble maintaining it.

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that you should vary your routine. It isn’t so much a question of If you have the motivation to keep this up, but if you are pushing you body past its ability to recover. If you do the same routine every day, your body does not have enough time to rest and heal itself. You should also have one OFF day a week.