Anyone read "The Game"???

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Browsing through a bookshop & saw “The Game”, it’s a PUA book.

It reminded me of this site.

Just wondering if anyone has read it???

If so, give us a low down on it!

Would you recommend it?

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I don't believe in PUA and their merchandise; since everything you need to know is in DJ Bible (which is FREE) and from countless real life practices. In my opinion, in order for those crooks to make money, they should lure you into their bull sh!t so you buy more and more of their sh!t. They are fvcking liars. All you need to know is in DJ Bible, and acquiring knowledge of concepts is definitely important. But It's your job to find out what they really mean by practicing (with girls) b/c you never know what it means until you really experience. So ya, fvck those PUA.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually think The Game is very good. And I may be wrong since I don't remember many people here, but I believe The Game is what gets a LOT of guys into this stuff in the first place. It is certainly one of the first things I read.

Quick summary, it is NOT an instruction manual. It is a story told from the eyes of Niel Struass, Style. It covers 'his life' from AFC to master (I don't know how much is truth or fiction) and in any case, Style is a very good author and the book is a fascinating and rivetting read. I couldn't put it down from start to finish.

Also, I'm sure there are rules against giving links or whatever, so I will just say that I didn't pay for the book or any of the other books I have read/skimmed and got bored of.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I do respect Mystery for being the start of everything. He did have some sh!t together to be able to do that. So most PUAs can go to hell except Mystery and Style. ha

Axel

Reaction score
That whole PUA scene is a bit heavy for me. Fair enough they are pulling some tang but thats alot of effort.

Getting laid isn't a science.. lets not make it one. I've seen guys who got in to that stuff that actually got WORSE with women and in social interacitons in general.

Cure

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy it, read it. Its simply a brilliant book.

It wont help you get girls per se, but it is an amazing read.

Its the first book I read and the one that opened my eyes to the idea that attracting women was somthing I could learn, that I wasn't doomed to fail forever.

Cure.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that it was a good read. It puts you in a new place and makes you think about your own sexual life.