Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone know what happened here?

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll keep it short.

Basically, knew this girl for a bit, never got to know her, anyway, she asks me for my number when I see her out a couple days ago and she texts me later in the night telling me she likes me.

So we chill out the next day and everythings sweet.

Then later that night I get the whole don't wanna hurt you thing, and I have no idea how that happened since everything was cool.

I don't even have a crush or anything on her, cuz I haven't known her for too long.

I just don't get what happened like how could interest level drop so fast like that?
When everything was cool, like no awkward moments or anything the whole time.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women change their mind all the time. Could be many things: stars in the sky not aligning correctly, she slept on the wrong side of the bed that day, she stepped on poop on her way to your place.

Unless there is a pattern with several girls, don't over analyze this. Better move on with other potentials.

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know, I'm not stagnating on it, as I said I don't have a crush on her or anything.

That's why I don't get why she dropped the "I don't wanna hurt you" thing.. that's something you drop on someone who's been trying to get with you for like months and you're trying to let 'em down gently.

Not somethin' you'd drop on someone you hung out with one time.

Reaction score
you're over-analyzing, the point is she's not interested in YOU. It seems to me you're pretty interested in her, seein' as how you made this thread and all....so maybe you came across a little desperate too early and tripped her out.... might be a possibility.

OamImrsNemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, knew this girl for a bit, never got to know her, anyway, she asks me for my number when I see her out a couple days ago and she texts me later in the night telling me she likes me
Notice the red? Most the girls who ask YOU for YOUR number are fvking nuts in someway... Obviosly she has to be desperate and have no self worth to ask you out..Unless your johnny depp..

you're over-analyzing, the point is she's not interested in YOU. It seems to me you're pretty interested in her, seein' as how you made this thread and all....so maybe you came across a little desperate too early and tripped her out.... might be a possibility.
Very likely.

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, I don't have a crush on her.

I just want to know what happened for future reference.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
King Turi said:
Nah, I don't have a crush on her.

I just want to know what happened for future reference.
she liked you BUT as you didnt reciprocate the feelings (i.e. you didnt do anything as you didnt really like her)

she was just rejecting you, before you could reject her... it saves her ego ...also its probably on a subconcious level rather than a thought out plan by her

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you could actually be right man.

She has still brought up kissing and stuff since the whole doesn't wanna hurt me thing, so no idea what's going on there.