Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

anyone know how to backflip and stuff?

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if so caan you share your experience on learning it?

and is there a place where i can find guides for tricks like that and frontflip etc?

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
you should go get lessons (gymanistics/acrobatics). i train myself only because i have a few cousins that have taught me the basics; which i use to train alone.

i cant really demonstrate how to start getting ready for it because someone has to show you in person (or video, but i still dont recommend it). one thing for sure, always practice on a mat, so if you ever do practice at the gym, or even at home, use a mat.

you can easily injure yourself if you dont know what your doing. all your body weight is being shifted so a lot of force is being generated. a trainer will show you how to control your body. self teaching and your own experience will only break your back.

Austrian88

Don Juan
Reaction score
i do tricking/XMA and manage to do backflips, BHS, frontflips, wallflips, aerials and that stuff. world's best tutorials are on http://www.trickstutorials.com ;)
edit: just be sure you also read the general advices on tricking, like flexibility and that stuff. it is really important - maybe not for easy flips, but if you don't want to hurt yourself lateron, you should probably read it ^^

and my experience was... i dunno - try. crash. try with spotter. crash. try. crash. try it on solid floor. crash. try. and so on :D

frontflip: just train ;)
backflip: if you are afraid of backflipping, use a spotter (= a friend who helps you during the jump, e.g. by turning you over). if you want to know something about a specific trick, just ask here ^^

self teaching and your own experience will only break your back.
some of the world's greatest artist have taught themselves all the moves... there are lots of understandable tutorial videos for the easier moves. of course, if you want to do some tricks on concrete floor, improve your landing. for this, i also recommend a trainer ;) plus, training with some friends really brings some benifits with it.. more fun, you can help each other. and if you're advanced, maybe try a tricking workshop ;)

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how did you crash? the one thing that worries me on the backflip is crashing on the head............:O

Austrian88

Don Juan
Reaction score
you just have to overcome your fear and really put force into your jump - you'll only crash on your head if you do less than a 1/4 rotation. if you manage do at least half the flip, your head moves away from the floor while flipping - you'll just land on your a_ss ;)

and btw, read/watch this:
http://www.trickstutorials.com/index.php?page=content/t_backflip

good luck... if you haven't done it already... I replied really late, sry.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trampoline and diving boards are a good start bro.