Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone in the Bay Area, CA?

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
of course... milpitas? Great Mall is always good... D&B's.. yup

NightPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Lair

Hey...I am Night...I have created an official Mystery Method Bay Area Lair....I a member of Mystery's Lounge, thus the conotations of Mystery. Mystery Method is NOT a requirment. Just bring your A game. The site is www.thesexxx.com

*Night

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Am at Palo Alto. I go to SF often enough. Am an older DJ.. Target women 25-35. I do salsa a lot. Email me with any matches

Impulse

Reaction score
Damn what the hell happened to this board, well if anyones near the Milpitis or Stevens creek area hit me up. Probaly do some cold approaches round Great Mall or Valleyfair, going for girls round thier 18s - 20s so be the same as well. Sns FlickerFly holla. Peace

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in San Leandro/Hayward... kick it up in Concord every weekend, I got hookups on pretty much anything you need.

LETS DO THIS, you guys need some practice.

LOLPLZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
19, south san jose,
aim: buzzybui
send a pm and meet somewhere and hit it up

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything ever come of this? Any of you guys meet up for sarging?

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Palo Alto, rsxtreme. I get to San Fran about once a week. Salsa clubs up there are good. Guy/gal ratio is better. I wanna try out the Triangle, in the Marina, recommended to me by Derik Flint in another posting.

I'm open to sarging on the peninsula/in SF, if anyone is game. Venue is important to me. Loud clubs are there for fun, not sarging, caz you can't talk. That's the appeal of the triangle.. more lounge places, and people are sociable.

Jason88

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey im in the south bay, but also like SF too. My friends are fags and hardly ever go sarging. Lets do this....aim at PacBallz