Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone in Melbourne ?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emigrating to Australia in FEB won't really know anyone so looking to make some connections

With a wingman behind me I will be more than happy to open sets for us

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Emigrating to Australia in FEB won't really know anyone so looking to make some connections

With a wingman behind me I will be more than happy to open sets for us
I'm envious Bingo. Not an Aussie or relocating but if I were to become an expat from the US it would be high on my list.
Just curious why Melbourne was your choice over places like Sydney or Brisbane?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi ManFrom Tarturis,
I can understand Bingos choice,of the three,Melbournes Climate is the closest to Southern England,many of its people very similar indeed,a bit stand offish,a reputation both share,for a Family Man it's a very good Choice....For my Money, and I lived there once for nearly a year,Sydney is head and Shoulders above the rest...Glorious Beaches,Warm equable Climate and the most beautiful Harbour in the World...I visit Brisbane every Year,as my eldest Son lives there,while the Winters are great,being in a valley it is soo oppressively hot and humid in Summer,dreadful!...Work is tight up there but I would say it is 20% cheaper than the other two and housing is not too hard to find...As a Fisherman,none are really that good,if you are prepared to drive a few hours there are wonderful spots out of Sydney...though Perth is far and away much better than all of them,it's isolation detracts....Personally,I find Adelaide the pick of them but work is very tight indeed.