Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here use Finasteride?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just looking for honest reviews about this compound.

Im considering (not that convinced till now) to run it in order to stop hairloss.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I am definitely convinced it helps you keep what you got, but if you start it, you can't discontinue or the loss will start again. I quarter the 5mg pills.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran across something interesting while researching natural solutions to dandruff. Dandruff is actually caused by a fungus. One of the solutions proposed was to use the feminine predict to control yeast (yeast is a fungus) called monistat ( I can't remember the active ingredient in it right now)

Anyways, a side effect of the active ingredient in monistat is that it stimulates hair follicles to grow hair.

You can Google for all this information., And to read what people say. Monistat generic is $4 over the counter at Walmart.

JFYI

I'm a huge believer that there are tons of natural remedies available to people, but that big pharma squashes them. While monistat is a pharmaceutical, it makes sense that, at $4 a tube, big pharma isn't going to fund a huge study to see if it works. There are other options for hair is that are way more expensive.

Good luck with it all.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ve used it for 10+ years no problems. Best combined with minoxidil. I drink pomegranate juice daily to ward off ED. Beat a guy in his 20s in A grade tennis last night and then gave the g/f the good news twice. So if it messes with your T or libido you couldn't prove it by me.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate just look up finasteride on sciencedirect. You'll find the largest metastudy on side effects found that any side effects went away by discontinuing use. Any evidence to the contrary was found to be anecdotal BroScience from the web.

So maybe just give it a try. It takes 6 months for the effect to be noticeable. As I said it works best when combined with minoxidil. And for a double benefit if you use retin a as a tonic for your skin then you won't have to use minoxidil once a day instead of twice.
I'm not on commission but I have got several of my mate's in their forties on it. They've had no issues so I'd be very surprised if a guy your age had any.