Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

anyone here paint or color there nails black?

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My question would be......how would it affect the other parts of your life like your job...........ect. I'm sure those pretty black nails would help you with that big promotion...........just a thought.

If I was a employer you would not get hired............. seems shallow but you would not work for my company..................

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
logic1 said:
My question would be......how would it affect the other parts of your life like your job...........ect. I'm sure those pretty black nails would help you with that big promotion...........just a thought.

If I was a employer you would not get hired............. seems shallow but you would not work for my company..................

then dont have black nails on the interview.

Plus I would only do it when im not working.

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
killbill said:
then dont have black nails on the interview.

Plus I would only do it when im not working.

So, who is the real killbill?? This pisses me off when people change personalities to fit the envoriment.

This makes you come across as a flake!

Reaction score
Wow black nails are for Goth/Emo f ags. Chicks are the only ones who should paint their nails. I hate dudes like these... creeps me out. What you gonna start wearing next? Lipstick? Eye Liners?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
PeterNorthisawesome said:
What you gonna start wearing next? Lipstick? Eye Liners?
Too late for that. *coughmysterycough* Though I do have to admit it works for him, so whatever.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Women in general are attracted to Men. And not Men who dress, act and accessorize like Women.

When you start painting your nails because you think it'll help you get laid, then you have a LOT of inner game work to do.

External, superficial things will not get you laid.

I know guys that drive cars that cost 6 figures and still can't pull HB's, and they still can't figure out why.

Same goes for "Peacocking"
Unless you have really tight game, it will backfire on you and big time.

And if you do have tight game, then there is no reason to dress like some kind of faggot, now is there?

No, there isn't.

Too many people here are focusing on things like "Peacocking" and "Negs" and "The Cube" when all the while they should be fixing/working on their inner game.

Instead, they are looking for shortcuts. For a quick fix. For an easy way.

It doesn't exist.

Get your life together, get your inner game together and watch how easy it becomes to attract women. Quality women, not drunken bar hoes who think Peacocking is cool, that is, until the drugs and liquor wears off and then they think "WTF" was I thinking?

Bottom line is, you don't become a DJ by wearing outrageous flashy clothes, or painting your nails or driving an expensive car.

That external stuff may attract some women, but they generally won't be the type of women you would want to spend any amount of time with sober, or outside of the bedroom.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Derek Flint said:
Same goes for "Peacocking"
Unless you have really tight game, it will backfire on you and big time.

And if you do have tight game, then there is no reason to dress like some kind of faggot, now is there?

No, there isn't.
I imagine you'd describe my style as dressing like some kind of faggot, but I dress authentically. I wear weird sh¡t and wear it well because I see the way I look as public art. For instance, I have a handlebar mustache. Does it get me laid? Absolutely not - in fact I know I'd be better looking without it. But it's important to me to dress authentically, and I happen to think a handlebar mustache is a good way to convey part of who I am.

Personal style is JUST LIKE painting style for an artist - you can look like a Monet (or in my case, a Dali) or you can look like one of those $10 poker playing dogs prints. It can say so much good about you, or it can say *nothing* about you, which is almost worse than dressing poorly.

I'm sure you recognize the difference between a nerdy software engineer who puts on a furry hat and a medallion when he goes out, and a men's stylist who wants to have 100% positive, authentic interactions.

There's my reason for dressing like a faggot.

Reaction score
seanchai said:
I imagine you'd describe my style as dressing like some kind of faggot, but I dress authentically. I wear weird sh¡t and wear it well because I see the way I look as public art. For instance, I have a handlebar mustache. Does it get me laid? Absolutely not - in fact I know I'd be better looking without it. But it's important to me to dress authentically, and I happen to think a handlebar mustache is a good way to convey part of who I am.

Personal style is JUST LIKE painting style for an artist - you can look like a Monet (or in my case, a Dali) or you can look like one of those $10 poker playing dogs prints. It can say so much good about you, or it can say *nothing* about you, which is almost worse than dressing poorly.

I'm sure you recognize the difference between a nerdy software engineer who puts on a furry hat and a medallion when he goes out, and a men's stylist who wants to have 100% positive, authentic interactions.

There's my reason for dressing like a faggot.
lol Why do you actually have to DEFEND yourself? Insecure? If you like to wear it then... do it... it still doesn't change the fact that you like to dress like a faggot.