Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here does MLM or Network Marketing?

e-lie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does any one here know of any good companies.And marketing techniques?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go again, you and the get-rich quick stuff. mlm is a giant rip-off. If you have sales skills, you don't need mlm. I know I sound negative, but really, it all sucks. I have had about 101 crappy businesses, and mlm is the worst.

e-lie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everyone thinks like u dork donald trump recommends them to first time owners so **** off:)

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frink' said:
Just because it's network marketing, doesn't make it a scam. You can use the network marketing buissnesmodel to scam, but that doesn't mean its the buissnessmodel itself. Check out this video. It explains the buissness http://www.globalagelonline.com/agel-brilliance1.html
LMAO @ video. They at least could've used real people instead of cartoons. You need to take a look at the links I posted. These two will probably help you out the most:
http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/uploadedFiles/Consumers/pyramid_schemes.pdf
http://www.sec.gov/answers/pyramid.htm

Frink'

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have products that are in demand like vitamins and supplyments, and people re-buy them from you month after month. With a money back garantuee, how could it be a scam?

You didn't even see the whole movie did you. Thats okay, though. It just shows how serious you are with these coments. I think network marketing is a greate way to make a couple of thousand bucks extra pr month as a part time thing. And if you help other people make a part time income and teach them how to do it, shouldn't you be rewarded?

Volvo, microsoft, coca-cola, phillips etc. All of them distribute products through network marketing. Are theese companies scams?

Its a buissnessmodel. And only that. Educate yourself. We are not talking about scams that use mlm buissnesmodel. Thats not the topic at all. We are talking about legit buissneses that distribute good products and services.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to e-lie and Frink,

MLM IS A SCAM, PERIOD!

i hope both of you get fvcked by the scam and all your money gone. I cant wait for you to get fvcked! I hope you do get fvcked for believing in such BS

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frink,

You can clearly see for yourself why the MLM's pyramid structure is unstable from the websites of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, The Federal Trade commission, and the Attorney General. They not only cover illegal and legal MLM orgs, but why MLM orgs in general should be avoided.

"Volvo, microsoft, coca-cola, phillips etc. All of them distribute products through network marketing. Are theese companies scams?"

How many levels?

"Take a look at herbalifes ceo. Why would he leave The Walt Disney Company and come to work with herbalife if was a scam? http://www.herbalife.com/global/abou...o_mjohnson.jsp"

Because he is probably a very smart person. I've been to one of their meetings, I was impressed with the psychological tactics they used. Intelligence does not = morals. I doubt Disney would care about his background if his skills were desirable to him.

Frink, open your mind, you do not want to become like this guy:

"My last boss had a good career and somehow got sucked into an MLM. Think it was Vitalife or some ****. Next thing I know he's telling the office he's quitting his job in a month to pursue Vitalife full time. Tells everyone about the opportunities and money he's gonna make. Gonna be living the good life. He actually lost about 50 pound while using their product (took literally, 20+ pills a day) but I think that's more because he pretty much stopped eating regular food. Because of my prior MLM experience, see post above, I tried to warn him but he wasn't havin it.

So a month later dude quits. We don't hear from him for about 6 months. Everyones wondering if he really is living the good life or not. Our questions are answered when a co-worker finds out that the guy took a job with a our sister office about 45 mins away. They didn't have any openings for his qualifications so he took a complete entry level job which means there was a HUGE paycut. I imagine he spent all his money on the MLM and was pretty desperate for money. Must have been ashamed too, since he never told anyone in our office, who knew him for years, that he was back."

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=612398&page=2

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's how to make money in mlm

What you do is be the one to start the company! Pick a product that you can justify ridiculous markups in the hundreds of percent. Vitamins and supplements are perfect. Buy a warehouse full of the cheapest crap you can find straight from China, and then tought it as the next cure for everything that ails all humankind. When you get a few early profits, which is easy to do when you are completely lying about your product, then you rent a lush office and make it look as rich as possible. Run ads in the paper about an amazing six-figure job anyone can have with no qualifications. When people call, just tell them to come to the meeting. At the meeting, sell people the idea that they would like to be rich and that money is good. Do this for as long as possible without actually telling them how the money is made. When you spring it on them that they have to hawk vitamins door-to-door, some of them will walk away, but then tell everyone else that those people are not serious about achieving their dreams. Of every 50-100 people you run through, a handful will have a small amount of success. Make these people managers, and convince them to live as extended of a lifestyle as possible. They all need the most expensive-looking clothes, jewelry, and car that they can get. Whenever new recruits come in, convince them that all the managers are millionaires. After you build an big group of people, then you start selling them books, seminars, and other educational materials. These cost next to nothing to produce (kind of like those crappy vitamins) and you can sell them for whatever people will pay. Tell them they are not serious about success unless they are buying your $1,000 audio CD set. If they ever make any money, it's obvious that the smart investment of that money would be to go to the company success seminar at only $10,000 for the weekend. If they don't have the mlm profits to pay for this stuff (they won't), make sure you take credit cards.

You can mass a giant fortune very quickly this way. Mr Ponzi was fvcking brilliant. But those Captain Bringdowns at the Attorney General's Office are going to be jealous of your success and come shut you down eventually, so the best place to store your fortune is mostly overseas, and also in retainers of top attorneys.

And that is how mlm money is made. Are you the sheep or the wolf?

Frink'

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many mlm horror stories. And many success stories. The american dream is an american dream. Rest of the world think with their brain. It's a parttime buissness! When you make as much money parttime as you do on your fulltime job - then you can think about going fulltime.

What your friend did, was a stupid mistake. That was his idiot choise. His mistake and a stupid mistake. Thats just not how a successfull network marketer work.

It is not about "lets get rich". Its about "lets help other people make 300 dollars extra part time".

If you get fat, do you blame the burger? Or do you blame the person who ate 3 a day. Alot of people do idiot choises. Dont blame it on the buissness, blame it on the indevidual who didn't plan smart.

Get rich quick. Most people have a wrong view of it. They think it'll be within a couple of months. In reality, *fast* might be five to ten years. Compared to people working a regular job for 50 years with a tiny pention, 10 years is fast.

There is a wrong way and a right way to do mlm. Similar to the rabit and the turtle race story.

If you go fast like the rabbit and recruit 50 people and get 100 customers pr month, the retention rate is very small. That is because the customers and distributors don't get the training and the followup they're supposed to get.

The right way is to build up a stedy stable part time buissness. A good example of that is to focus on four new customers and two new distributors pr month. The distributors simply duplicate what you do. This is a slow way to build a stedy organisation part time. But it will be stable and the retention rate is alot better. With only two distributors to teach, you can make them good at what they do. You help them get their first customers and to get their first distributor. Show them the neccecary skills on how to do the buissness. You cant to that if you recruit like crazy.

If you get many downlines too fast, you cannot teach them how to do this buissness. Therefor they quit. But if you can teach a person or two a month how to make 300 bucks part time and do it over and over again, you will have a stable buissness with a good part time income.

It took me about two years of research to finaly get started in the buissness. Alot of bad companys. So I chose the one with the best marketplan wich also have a product/service I liked. And I'm happy with the part time money I make. Reselling the products to existing customers is easy cause the product practclally sell themselves.

Choosing a company:
*Read their history
*The company must have existed for many years. 20+. That way, we know it's not a pyraid scam.
*A good marketing plan that has no monthly volume requirements
*Consumable products
*Expensive quality products
*Must be in demand (health/energy/weightloss/skinncare)

Frink'

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not gonna waste more time on negative people. You are energy drainers. And if you are so set in your mind that you think it's a bad way to make some part time cash, then so be it. For me - I think it's the average persons best chance to make som good extra money. It's a simple buissness. Dont confuse that with easy buissness.

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frink' said:
I'm not gonna waste more time on negative people. You are energy drainers. And if you are so set in your mind that you think it's a bad way to make some part time cash, then so be it. For me - I think it's the average persons best chance to make som good extra money. It's a simple buissness. Dont confuse that with easy buissness.
http://i24.tinypic.com/295wfu9.gif

Then I guess the Federal Trade Commission, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and Attorney General are also energy drainers. If those guys oppose even the legal version of your business model, you should seriously reconsider your business model.

http://www.sec.gov/answers/pyramid.htm
http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/uploadedFiles/Consumers/pyramid_schemes.pdf
http://www.ftc.gov/speeches/other/dvimf16.shtm

Last edited:

Frink'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basicly, mlm is not illegal. Pyramid schemes are.

Legit mlm buissneses are a good way to make some part time money. Everyone starts at zero and build their buissnes.

I am not defending the dishonest people and scams.

I am defending the legal buissneses built on honesty and trust.

Pyramid scheme: You get paid for recruiting people to the company. Product sales are not as important. By law, this is illegal. This is a scam.

Network marketing: You do not get paid for recruting someone. You get paid only when a product is sold. By law, this is legal.

Do you see the differences between a legit network marketing company and a pyramid scam?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you see how it is a great way to peddle low-quality, overpriced goods that would not sell sitting on a retail shelf? If the product was worthwhile, why would they need you? The only reason to distribute via mlm is that the product cannot compete in the open marketplace and needs to be hyped as a business opportunity to naive people in order to get anyone to buy it. The companies have gotten better at pretending that they have a real product, but it is all smoke and mirrors.

Frink'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Show me the proof that all nwm products are bad and all supermarket products are greate.

Take vitamins for example. Store brand vitamins are typially syntetc vitamins that don't even digest properly. While any reputable mlm company will sell you the nature grade products that work and digest properly. That means that the body will actually absorb the nutrition and you feel better.

Store brand fishoil - they suck the oil out of the liver on fish that live on the top sea level. Pollution, heavy metals and medication also float around on the surface. Alot of this will end up in the fish liver.

Nwm brand omega3's - they take the oil from the fish meat, not the liver. The fish is deep sea fish. Pollution is alot less at that sea level. This is also where the omega3 plants live. So you end up with a clean product with more EPA and DHA. High quality.

Bible Belt - you just don't know what you're talking about.

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my friends from grad school (i regard this guy as the smartest person I have ever met, especially about statistics and finance), was at a coffee shop studying one time and some lady approached him about an MLM opportunity. After she gave him the hard sell, he then showed her how the claims she and the company were making were statistically impossible. To make a long story short this lady is so overwhelmed by him he takes her home and F's her.

I told that was the best as typically the MLM people F you and he turned the tables and F'd her.

And no, he never did join the MLM company, instead he is 2nd in command of strategic capital planning for a company that does around $8 billion in revenue yearly.