Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone heard of this person? (Caleb Jones)

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Caleb Jones.

Has anyone heard of or follow this guys material? I have recently discovered this guy and gone through a few of his videos. I would say the information so far is pretty solid.

Just curious if anyone has heard of him. He doesn't have a big following either (at least not yet)

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol you are laaaate. I knew this guy back when he was BlackDragon on the SedFast forum! He used to be good but I field tested his stuff and it’s not the greatest. Lately it seems he’s catering to peoples desire to get rich and escape the societal collapse.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol you are laaaate. I knew this guy back when he was BlackDragon on the SedFast forum! He used to be good but I field tested his stuff and it’s not the greatest. Lately it seems he’s catering to peoples desire to get rich and escape the societal collapse.
Interesting. I just found out who this was. In terms of Women, from what I've already heard so far, nothing new that I didn't know or experience myself but the all around info seems solid.

I enjoy the social programming part which I believed for a very long time. Society wanting Men to be a certain way and follow a path that's fits other people at the expense of your own life's happiness.

The biggest desires for a large majority of Men are having an abundance of Money which equals freedom and being able to have sex with a variety of attractive Women.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. I just found out who this was. In terms of Women, from what I've already heard so far, nothing new that I didn't know or experience myself but the all around info seems solid.

I enjoy the social programming part which I believed for a very long time. Society wanting Men to be a certain way and follow a path that's fits other people at the expense of your own life's happiness.

The biggest desires for a large majority of Men are having an abundance of Money which equals freedom and being able to have sex with a variety of attractive Women.
Yeah he’s a good marketer

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can relate to him based on age and experience. He's on the West coast as well and he has nuggets of wisdom. While his 5 flags theory sounds good in theory, I think it is not sustainable. He has some relatable as well as some unbelievable experiences with women. He has some good points on abundance and Multiple plates.

He's no Messiah, and he doesn't have all the answers. But I think you can cherry pick some gems from his prolific writings.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to game itself, I disagree with BlackDragon a lot even though I think he makes some valid points. However, I do think he has a great niche going with what he is preaching now and like that he has transitioned into helping men prep for the future. Everyone I have known that has met him has said that he is a solid guy.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has some good advice but the dude is weird AF if you watch any of his videos. He's a smart guy with some good points on game but I do not see him picking up any worthwhile women in any nightlife establishment.