Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone hear ever turn down an hb8 on up?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have anyone ever done this? What was her reaction?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. She chased me long and hard for about a year. Chicks don't take rejection well. she must have thought I was just playing hard to get!

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Have anyone ever done this? What was her reaction?
Depends on if you mean during a relationship or straight up.

First ex was an 8. We'd met out after her friend came up to me as my ex was surrounded by dudes trying to hit on her and I was standing alone watching a boxing match. Her friend said to me: "Oh excuse me my friend over there thinks you're beautiful." Now that was the first time I'd ever had a chick tell me that and when I turned and saw her she was hot...I was like in my mind: fvck...We started talked and dated for a year. I let her go as she was a single mom. She wanted to eventually get married but I couldn't see myself marrying a chick no matter how hot and nice with someone elses kid. Plus I was 27 at the time..So I'd let her go. She took it bad and I did feel like an azzhole..But just couldn't get passed the kid thing. (Latina who I originally though was an Italian chick when I first saw her before we talked. Didn't even look hispanic.)

I've "turned down" my ex after a year due to dad issues she had. Just went complete no contact after I let her go and never bothered with her again. No text, calls, emails nothing. She'd sent me two emails which I didn't bother even reading. Simply deleted. She was an 8 IMO. Pretty face, long dirty blond hair, great body, but had issues. Used to be a shot girl. We were the odd couple as in she was a hardcore liberal chick and I'm conservative. She'd talk nonsense and I'd laugh at her. We did a lot of different things together etc. But in the end she had issues and wanted me to marry her and I was not going to get into a marriage contract with the type of issues she had. She wasn't crazy just the father thing really fvcked her up. (Irish chick)

Another chick I'd met at my part time. Didn't find out till after we went out for drinks twice she used to work in a strip club. She said waitressed. I didn't care. (Most likely stripped). The biggest issue was her always talking about money like some sex and the city chick. It got old quick and I bounced. Saw her a few months later and she hinted at hanging out again then said: "I guess I'll see you around?" And I simply kept it cordial and told her see you. She was an 8 imo too. Nice body, petite, nice rack, long dark brown hair, (latina).

Another chick imo was a 9. Another one always bragging about things yet always came to talk to me, with her mom, her cousin, by herself (had a bf then didn't) kindof got annoyed though didn't show it with the bragging as it got me bored. Never asked her out though as she was 23 and I'm much older. She was hot as hell. Gorgeous chick. Reminded me of a younger hotter Jennifer Love Hewitt. I didn't actually let her go or blow her off I think she either got pissed I never went for it or was simply looking for attention...yet it always was me she came to see even if she asked for me on her own to co-workers, and got into more personal get to know you detail. I met her mom a bunch of times and in all honesty was a little intimidated to ask her out as I look much younger than I am and don't think either knew my real age. It was either her looking for attention and thinking I'm good looking but nothing more than that or she got pissed and never came back as I never asked her out. (Smoking hot Italian chick) I honestly think if I ever see her again in my part time and she's single fvck it I'm going for it. Fail or not.

Latest is another chick I work with. Off and on BF I'd say an 8.5. Sexxxy as fvck. I've seen and heard when talking to her a few too many red flags. I couldn't really tell if she was into me regardless as she'd always smile and wave, and come talk to me yet that rarely means anything other than for the moment attention.

I'd had her number and we were supposed to hang out a few times but got busy and last I saw her she told me where've you been we haven't seen you meaning her and the other cosmetics chicks as I usually walk all over at times BSing with people. She told me "text me" to which I took as her looking to see if I would still give her attention since she has my number and I'd texted her twice before for short convos.

I'd found out through a co-worker at random the next day they'd been having a regular convo and she told him her boyfriend just got back from X. As of hearing that I didn't bother as I wasn't going to text her regardless as she has my number. Since then she seems to make herself seen by my area but doesn't make eye contact with me. I don't look either but see her around when she never used to come around much more than often. (Half Irish/ HAlf Asian chick smoking hot..a lot of naughty girl sex appeal and actually cool to talk to.)

It could be simply to see if she thinks I'm still going to give her attention or it could be to be seen by this other dude we work with who's a good looking kid who has a GF which usually intrigues the red flag type more than the single dude. So who knows...Could be partially me not texting her...and trying to see..or it could be her now trying to get noticed by the other dude.

That's about it.

Side note: There's two other chicks ones about a 7. She's got a boyfriend I'd heard but is always smiling and waving and calls my first name out loud and is always trying to joke with me. Face is ok. Body is sexy ass is nice and tight..But I don't fvck with chicks with BFs other than just normal bs. Other chick is always looking at me smiling maintains eye contact laughs when I BS but has a bf too. Them and older married women who are always complimenting my suits, my face, calling me handsome etc. Plus several other younger ones always talking to me (I know many hot chicks) adds to social proof so others that see it will wonder.

Popular high end dept stores...Especially in major cities are friggin GOLD mines for meeting chicks. It's non stop. Too many of us in there get numbers, a lot have banged chicks. It's great. Make money, meet chicks, discounts on top clothing, and not spending money in bars etc. (Unless we all go out together. Which a lot of the times we do.)

P

PinkBear

djjizzyjeff said:
Depends on if you mean during a relationship or straight up.

First ex was an 8. We'd met out after her friend came up to me as my ex was surrounded by dudes trying to hit on her and I was standing alone watching a boxing match. Her friend said to me: "Oh excuse me my friend over there thinks you're beautiful." Now that was the first time I'd ever had a chick tell me that and when I turned and saw her she was hot...I was like in my mind: fvck...We started talked and dated for a year. I let her go as she was a single mom. She wanted to eventually get married but I couldn't see myself marrying a chick no matter how hot and nice with someone elses kid. Plus I was 27 at the time..So I'd let her go. She took it bad and I did feel like an azzhole..But just couldn't get passed the kid thing. (Latina who I originally though was an Italian chick when I first saw her before we talked. Didn't even look hispanic.)

I've "turned down" my ex after a year due to dad issues she had. Just went complete no contact after I let her go and never bothered with her again. No text, calls, emails nothing. She'd sent me two emails which I didn't bother even reading. Simply deleted. She was an 8 IMO. Pretty face, long dirty blond hair, great body, but had issues. Used to be a shot girl. We were the odd couple as in she was a hardcore liberal chick and I'm conservative. She'd talk nonsense and I'd laugh at her. We did a lot of different things together etc. But in the end she had issues and wanted me to marry her and I was not going to get into a marriage contract with the type of issues she had. She wasn't crazy just the father thing really fvcked her up. (Irish chick)

Another chick I'd met at my part time. Didn't find out till after we went out for drinks twice she used to work in a strip club. She said waitressed. I didn't care. (Most likely stripped). The biggest issue was her always talking about money like some sex and the city chick. It got old quick and I bounced. Saw her a few months later and she hinted at hanging out again then said: "I guess I'll see you around?" And I simply kept it cordial and told her see you. She was an 8 imo too. Nice body, petite, nice rack, long dark brown hair, (latina).

Another chick imo was a 9. Another one always bragging about things yet always came to talk to me, with her mom, her cousin, by herself (had a bf then didn't) kindof got annoyed though didn't show it with the bragging as it got me bored. Never asked her out though as she was 23 and I'm much older. She was hot as hell. Gorgeous chick. Reminded me of a younger hotter Jennifer Love Hewitt. I didn't actually let her go or blow her off I think she either got pissed I never went for it or was simply looking for attention...yet it always was me she came to see even if she asked for me on her own to co-workers, and got into more personal get to know you detail. I met her mom a bunch of times and in all honesty was a little intimidated to ask her out as I look much younger than I am and don't think either knew my real age. It was either her looking for attention and thinking I'm good looking but nothing more than that or she got pissed and never came back as I never asked her out. (Smoking hot Italian chick) I honestly think if I ever see her again in my part time and she's single fvck it I'm going for it. Fail or not.

Latest is another chick I work with. Off and on BF I'd say an 8.5. Sexxxy as fvck. I've seen and heard when talking to her a few too many red flags. I couldn't really tell if she was into me regardless as she'd always smile and wave, and come talk to me yet that rarely means anything other than for the moment attention.

I'd had her number and we were supposed to hang out a few times but got busy and last I saw her she told me where've you been we haven't seen you meaning her and the other cosmetics chicks as I usually walk all over at times BSing with people. She told me "text me" to which I took as her looking to see if I would still give her attention since she has my number and I'd texted her twice before for short convos.

I'd found out through a co-worker at random the next day they'd been having a regular convo and she told him her boyfriend just got back from X. As of hearing that I didn't bother as I wasn't going to text her regardless as she has my number. Since then she seems to make herself seen by my area but doesn't make eye contact with me. I don't look either but see her around when she never used to come around much more than often. (Half Irish/ HAlf Asian chick smoking hot..a lot of naughty girl sex appeal and actually cool to talk to.)

It could be simply to see if she thinks I'm still going to give her attention or it could be to be seen by this other dude we work with who's a good looking kid who has a GF which usually intrigues the red flag type more than the single dude. So who knows...Could be partially me not texting her...and trying to see..or it could be her now trying to get noticed by the other dude.

That's about it.

Side note: There's two other chicks ones about a 7. She's got a boyfriend I'd heard but is always smiling and waving and calls my first name out loud and is always trying to joke with me. Face is ok. Body is sexy ass is nice and tight..But I don't fvck with chicks with BFs other than just normal bs. Other chick is always looking at me smiling maintains eye contact laughs when I BS but has a bf too. Them and older married women who are always complimenting my suits, my face, calling me handsome etc. Plus several other younger ones always talking to me (I know many hot chicks) adds to social proof so others that see it will wonder.

Popular high end dept stores...Especially in major cities are friggin GOLD mines for meeting chicks. It's non stop. Too many of us in there get numbers, a lot have banged chicks. It's great. Make money, meet chicks, discounts on top clothing, and not spending money in bars etc. (Unless we all go out together. Which a lot of the times we do.)
And you are still a virgin.

Incredible.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes when I was a freshman in high school, a girl from another school adored me. She was kind of awkward-looking, fat and had braces and bad skin.

She's now a semi-famous country singer and she's smoking hot.

Does that count? She was a 6 when I knew her (this is what I keep telling myself to feel better).

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, you're asking like it's never been done before. Stop thinking with the wrong head, lose the desperation and use some logic. There are a lot of crazy, psychotic, manipulative, retarded, superficial, etc, etc, etc HB's out there.

Sorry for venting, but I feel like the dumbest most retarded chick can post a bathroom pic and all of a sudden she gets showered with attention and praise and value like she's the next f-in Marilyn Monroe when in reality she's dumb as a doornail, lazy as fvck but receives nothing but praise and appreciation and will walk the rest of her life with this kind of self righteousness attitude