Anyone have ****y & Funny Lines for clothing store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

INXS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work in a clothing store that TONS of HOT women go into. We use to have this sales table, that would have tons of stuff, that would always get torn up by women, and whenever I saw one I liked, I would say:

"So why did you go and make such a big mess?" And they'd say something like "I didn't" in an innocent and playful voice a lot of time. To which I would respond, "Yes you did. I saw you mess up this entire table." Normally this would lead to some great conversations. Picking up women while I work I love my job.

However, now the store got rearranged and the sale table is GONE. Anyone have any suggestions on great ****y and funny openers to use while I'm at my clothing store job now?

Since normally I like to work in the back, if I see a cute woman as of late I've been using the "You didn't have to wonder all the way back in the store to find me, you could of just asked for me and I could have came to the front." I've gotten a few women warm up to me with this, but some just stare blankly at me as though they don't get what I'm talking about. I think this new one needs some help.

Anyone wanna take a shot at it..? Thanks in advance gang!

marpa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously, you have to readjust as the sale pile was a good way to be funny. You have options though. Here are just a few.

1. To a girl who is holding some clothes from your store - "Wow, you are like the 30th girl today to pick that out. Way to be creative ;)." As the experts say, the hotter she is, the more receptive she will be to the neg.

2. Guranteed convo starter. "Hey, I have been looking at these new shorts [or pants, or anything] that we just got in. I am not sure what color I should get. I want girl's opinion."

I sarge a lot in clothing stores and just adapt to what is going on. The environment makes it easy to be subtle about your intentions.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why bother approaching hot babes with stupid pick up lines when you can build into yourself a powerful confident and King like persona that will always attract the hottest babes to you without you even having to try to pick them up, this is the much easier way. :D :rock: :D

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This topic has been beaten to death with a huge stick already. Try a search in the future, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.