Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone have an idea of how to talk to women in gym?

zennon

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a different situation from other social settings because they're there to work out, so I can't just walk up to them while theyre on a treadmill and start talking tot hem. Plus they're often insecure about the way they look because they've dressed down, so I doubt they will make a move on me anytime soon.

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do a regular talk, don't creep them out
Try as much less as you can.
Make them friends if possible, gym is not a good place to meet women

rea001

Don Juan
Reaction score
You talk to them about their workout. Ask them what their goals are. Don't make it obvious that you've got a hardon for them. Just talk to them like another dude.

zennon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know its not a great place to pick up women, but while I'm there I might as well try.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I think in that case, just look good and keep an eye out for buying signals. If she holds eye contact and smiles, move in. But most have headphones, are sweaty and angry. It's a masculine thing. And there's nothing more pathetic than "Gym couples".

Scrat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've recently met a girl from gym, its a great place to meet girls...
Just look for interests, look at her, smile if she smiles back your in, go talk to her..

I just kept doing my workout at the gym as normal, i noticed she would move to my area, or close to my work out area, to me this seems like she wanted me to make a move. I did.. bang, got a number, the week after was on a date.

that date went well, was last night actually :D

First thing i said was "how many sets you have left on that"

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like talking to women anywhere. If they're into you, they will linger around and seem much friendlier than women usually are with you. What you talk about doesn't really matter so long as the girl is physically attracted to you at first sight.