Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone going Out Tonight?

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am, was gonna stay in but got kind of psyched up cuz Im horny as hell lol. I jerked it a few hours ago and thought that would curb it but I'm hornier than ever. I have stuff for college to do but I'm gonna put that off until tomorrow and I think I'm gonna go work out in my basement and then head out around 1 or 2. (Biggest sk@nks are out around 2-3)

If anyone else is going out, let's sike each other up and hold each other to at least 3 approaches w/ details tomorrow. This way it will be harder to p*ssy out. Who else is sarging, yo?

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, looks like most guys are already out lol. Just approach as many *****es as you can. That's what I plan to do. Anything 7 and up and I'm gaming them. If I see low energy, I'm moving on to the next.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not read this before I went out last night , but I went out and it started real slow , but the place I go to has free beer from 8 to 11 so im always there a lil early. Once my drunk friend gets there we start looking for girls , Im in a country town so theres like 5 grinding songe , then 5 county / slowdance songs , so we use the country time for smoke breaks and scounting

I approached quite a few girls , got some rejection , then i approah this one group and aim for the least attractive one ( they were all yes's) and she says shes married , but points me to her much hotter friend ;D , we dance a bit and then she says , or yells in my ear that shes gonna dance with her friends, thought it was nice to have a girl tell me that for once instead of just walking off lol

then my drunk buddy , who is defiantly less attractive than me gets a nice looking girl to slowdance with him , me a lil jealous start scanning like a mofo
i spy a cute girl (a lil thick but still a def yes in my book) i ask her to dance , and the music stops .... she says dance to what , and i joke and awkwardly sti there till the music starts , then i smile at her and ask her again and she agrees after some dancing and joking with her on the floor i tell her ima get her number and lead her off the dance floor to the smoking section so i can hear her number lol then after that i give her a hug and kiss her

the second girl was pretty much the same thing , just about the same attractiveness and same ending , i pull her off for her number and kiss her

I love taking their hand and leading them off , and i know they do to , take charge and once you get a lil of attraction on the dance floor , tell them u want their number and start to pull them off , worth that can happen is they pull away and you see their mouth mumble incomprehensible words lol

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you moist? Noone wants to know you beat your damn meat.

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
CableCow, nice...yeah I got 2 numbers and made out with at least an 8. But no sex. No class tomorrow, so going out again tonight at a more reasonable time. Sunday nights are always good for me. Maybe the best.

PrettyBoy,

you are lame as f*ck. Everyone in the world 'beats their meat' I hope you don't use slang like you just did when trying to pickup classy chicks. I'm guessing you're 'urban'?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your on a predominately male discussion board saying that you are horny and you just beat your meat. This does not sound right.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djokovic77 said:
CableCow, nice...yeah I got 2 numbers and made out with at least an 8. But no sex. No class tomorrow, so going out again tonight at a more reasonable time. Sunday nights are always good for me. Maybe the best.

PrettyBoy,

you are lame as f*ck. Everyone in the world 'beats their meat' I hope you don't use slang like you just did when trying to pickup classy chicks. I'm guessing you're 'urban'?
Ive never been out on a Sunday , may try it sometime , but not gonna happen this week

Sundays prolly suck here , i live in the bible belt after all

oh and it turned out the girl my friend was dancing with was married XD