Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone get off on themselves more than the girl?

BigOlePappy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes when I kiss a girl, I am enjoy the fact that they are getting off on me more than I am actually getting off on them.

Is this egotistical or normal?

Usually once a girl shows interest in me, I lose all interest in them. I almost vomit when I touch or smell them, but I LOVE the affection. Its like a drug. I love to play with them... I love stopping the kiss at its climax and leaving them wanting more.

In my adventures with women I am finding more and more than I don't find sexual attraction in most of the women I am with.

I think I am a narcissist.

Thoughts?

BigOlePappy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I am a narcissist, then it all makes sense. The person I show to the world (one of success and vanity) is not the real me. Plus, I am a die hard perfectionist, and any imperfection can ruin my day.

Also, it means I have low self-esteem.

How do I help myself if this is my case?

Pakwah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I could be rubbing a girl or giving her a body massage, and i don't care how it feels for her....im enjoying exploring her body....its win win. I am a sucker for those brazilian panties....OMG....those are awesome. So hot.