Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone game black girls?

OC Speedball

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no preference when it comes to race, but I am usually more attracted to a good looking black girl over a good looking white girl.

I'm talking about the good looking ones, not the hood rats.

My black friend said it would be the worst mistake of my life to get into a relationship with one. Haha. He didn't elaborate. Anyone have any experience with them? What do you think? They're kinda rare in the field.

will1258

Don Juan
Reaction score
Black women are very stressful and often worry about the future. The state of black relantionships is very bad mostly due to a lack of money.

If you're of another race and like black women, you won't have a problem at all with them, alot of them really feel they have alot of prove and want to achieve sucess.

Sucessful black women are single very often, too much pride to date someone lower than them.

Once again, if you're not a black male, you shouldn't have a problem at all.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess it might depend what ya mean by black chick. I don't know about where you're at(also are you in the US?) But here we have African American, Liberian, Somoli, and a couple other from other parts of Africa. There's a super hot one at my work from Liberia, I'd totally hit that but she has a bf. And another tall slim black chick, not sure what country she's from, but she's moving to my shift soon. I'll see if she's vanilla friendly, lmfao

Tyson420

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not difficult. Black women are straight forward with what they want. At least that's my experience. You would know immediately first hand whether she's feeling you or not.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, a HUGE percentage are infected with STD's. A major issue in the population. Yeah, white broads in America are tramps...BUT...they have nothing on their black sisters. So beware. Don't want you to take a pee-pee and see blisters on your "love handle".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7Eeq-zlBRs

Your friend is right. Avoid them. They hate men, are masculine, loud, arrogant, and have diseases. Basically they are THE MOST AMERICANIZED things on this earth! If you must do something with one get a hooker and have her checked out. Take her to a clinic and have a doctor peer into that mess between her legs. If all is clean have your fun and be done with it.

Before someone calls me racist let me just say that it isn't the color - It is the attitude! Go to Kenya (supposedly Kenyan girls have good features) and get yourself some virginal black girl. Her parents will give her to you and some elder will bless the two of you. At least she will be clean and traditional. That makes sense to me.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can already tell this is a white forum. Do your thing regardless of what race the girl is. When I spit game, I spit game. I don't cater or change my game up unless the girl is older then 30.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Well, a HUGE percentage are infected with STD's. A major issue in the population. Yeah, white broads in America are tramps...BUT...they have nothing on their black sisters. So beware. Don't want you to take a pee-pee and see blisters on your "love handle".

Your friend is right. Avoid them. They hate men, are masculine, loud, arrogant, and have diseases. Basically they are THE MOST AMERICANIZED things on this earth! If you must do something with one get a hooker and have her checked out. Take her to a clinic and have a doctor peer into that mess between her legs. If all is clean have your fun and be done with it.

Before someone calls me racist let me just say that it isn't the color - It is the attitude! Go to Kenya (supposedly Kenyan girls have good features) and get yourself some virginal black girl. Her parents will give her to you and some elder will bless the two of you. At least she will be clean and traditional. That makes sense to me.
Lol its funny how STDs dont stop white dudes from running to South East Asia for hookers and trannies, but when it comes to black chicks many of you google every reason not to date them. While also throwing around stereotypes.

The OP said he did not like hood rats and that is what you described. Your everday go getter, achievement seeking black woman is none of those things you typed.
will1258 said:
Black women are very stressful and often worry about the future. The state of black relantionships is very bad mostly due to a lack of money.

If you're of another race and like black women, you won't have a problem at all with them, alot of them really feel they have alot of prove and want to achieve sucess.

Sucessful black women are single very often, too much pride to date someone lower than them.

Once again, if you're not a black male, you shouldn't have a problem at all.
Actually, a black man who also successful is always the black womans first choice. So black men have no problem with their own women.

And no woman wants to date down the social ladder, so your pointing out that black women have too much pride to do so doesnt really need saying.

But as times roll along and minorities of all ethnicities progress in this nation, people will have more dating options and thus more cute mixed babies =D

Tyson420

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:

Meh. Depends on what you mean by 'Americanized' from my experience they don't beat around the bush about anything.

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
48% black girls have STDs? Jesus christ

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah 48% if that was a cases the united states would be in an epidemic. But like i said to one about gaming white girls, different skin same sh!t.