Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

anyone from north jersey??

njitalstalian

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats up DJ's?

im 23 and just moved into the area. i spent the last 4 yrs out in PA. finishing college up and i stumbled into the biggest pile of shyt landing this job in hackensack. the chics around here are off the chain compared to where i went to school.... i need some help though.... anyone from the area, let me know where the hot spots are and what day of the week is the best time to go? thanks for the feedback...

juni

N

NJStallion

Hey whats up man. I'm 23 and also from NJ. Im looking to go out and do some damage as well, but being a jersey kid my whole life Ill tell u, while these girls are hot, its definitely one of the harder states to pick up chicks. Hit me back with an aol im name or an email and we'll talk more.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem with many NJ and even some PHILLY chics is that, the 3-4 level GIRLS think they are 9-10 level.

Hey there are exceptions, but, true, there are some hot NJ chics, but most are stuck too high up on their horses to even want to bother with.

At least in NYC there are millions of varieties of chics.

njitalstalian

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was talking to a friend at a bar sunday and he had a similiar comment about the girls in the area... i want to agree with ya elvis but theres just one thing thats holding me back.....

these girls need there b*&ch shields broken down and there looking for the strong men who are out there to do it!!!!

i think persistence is the key! keep at it and success will come!

anyways, theres gotta be some more people from north jersey that check out this site! im looking for a wingman to hit up some spots with me and do some damage to these stuck up beotches!

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, anything is possible. I used to spend some time in hoboken when i had friends up there, many cool places to hang out and go clubbin at. Many fine chics as well.

But from my standpoint, I'd rather go over to NYC and hook up then waste my time in north jersey.

Thats all i was trying to say.

On another note, I think NORTH JERSEY is a million times better then South Jersey.

njitalstalian

Don Juan
Reaction score
i definitely agree with ya... where did u used to go in hoboken?? do u remember the names of the places.... u have to admit tho, there are some slammin girls around here....

anything is possible... tha bottom line is gettin the balls and commin with the right attitude!

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's been some time, but i spent some nights at a place called the cadillac bar or something like that, there were many other places, even some club that me and my friends couldn't get into because my friends was wearing white sneakers. "NO SNEAKERS ALLOWED" the bouncer yelled at us. It was classic.

But yeah, there are def many hot girls in hoboken. And you def can hook up if you try a little and have some balls.

But other then hoboken and the surrounding NYC/NJ areas like that, NJ isn't really a great place to hook up or meet chics.

The further you travel from NYC in NJ, the worse the state becomes.

Yeah you can meet chics, but most of the time, it's just not worth the effort.

ANd the further south you travel, it seems either most people think they are bigger then Donald Trump(money wise), but aren't or they think they are hotter then Britney spears or whomever is the hot girl of the moment.

I visited a nephew of mine recently down in south jersey. He attends college down there at a school not far from atlantic city(that place sucks unless you like older older women or you just want to throw away some money), SO me and a buddy of mine walked around his campus, his college, his dorms and apartments, and i was shocked.

THere were very few hot looking chics at all. I kept wondering, what the hell happened to college? I mean i know about the freshman 15, but this was more like freshman 100.

Maybe i went on a bad day, but I now know why my nephew hates going to college there.

njitalstalian

Don Juan
Reaction score
bro, i feel ya!!! IM from south NJ it sucked!!! i went out to PA for college but it was even worse there!!! bro, i cant even get into how bad it was.......the cadillac bar is still poppin... i heard ppl talkin about it the otha day....

whats it like by u???

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends.. I travel around for work, so some places can be cool, some can be quite expensive. I don't go out as much anymore, getting older and getting married will do that to ya, but once in a while I'll return to visit some friends in the area. Down in south jersey, spent many a nights at maloneys and/or maynards.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up guys? If anybody here still IS from South Jersey/Philly let me know. I grew up in Philly and now live in Cherry Hill, NJ. I have a lot of fun sarging Philly and the Jersey shore. I am a bouncer at a major club in South Jersey so if you guys are in the area stop by and I'll do my best to hook you up.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you live in south jersey, specifically cherry hill, the only real major clubs are Top Dog( i liked it better when it was iguana's), and then in atantic city(deja vu, some place in borgata now, a club in trump marina, and another one in trump taj(casbah i think),

other then that, most are smaller venues. WHich do you work at?

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Top Dog. I'm not old enough to know what it was when it was Iguana's. All that I know is that there is a LOT of pvssy in there every Tuesday and Friday.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, iguana's popular night was always tuesday nights too.

I haven't been to Top Dog in probably two years, but the last time I was there, damn there was lots of hot chics.

One thing I always hated about that place though, was waiting about 45 minutes to get a drink sometimes. That place gets sooo damn packed and you have to park almost in philly. NOt really, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

It's a great place to meet hot chics though.

ASav

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up guys, I live in Queens, that's on the other side of the other river ;) If you guys want to meet in Hoboken or NYC, let me know, I know some cool spots in the city.

xxblitzx: can you tell me what club you work at? Some friends of mine are planning a trip to some strip club in south jersey on Dec. 13. Maybe afterwards we can swing by your place?

Thanks

Tony

W

Wolvie

Northern NJ clubs/bars

Where are the good clubs/bars to do pickup in northern NJ ?

BTW I am new to this forum .