Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone experienced going bald and can help?

shadowfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
So for example hair line was a bit like ...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VeGi-XrsuB8/SNKXwDaRB_I/AAAAAAAABvs/O_2QtrccYVU/s320/MatthewFox.jpg that 5 years ago aged 15

now aged 20 it is

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/showbi...jpg/site1/20090812/0023ae606f170bec9c962f.jpg

Its not at a critical point yet. A blow dry and a decent haircut with strategic positioning of my hair with a little gel and I still look pretty good.

My hair is still thick as well except for front side bits.

I have tried saw palmetto and taken vitamins to stop hair loss and I do scalp massages that I learnt of internet. Alas its still disapearing. The thing is I dont want to go on propecia because I heard its really strong and can fvck up your sex drive, cause gyno and depression. Which is not good. Minoxidil also makes your hair look really greasy and makes you itch. My head itches alot anyway so this doesnt sound good.

I want to ask if anyones going through same thing. What theyve done to combat it whether they have had results and also if balding has wrecked your game or ability to get the girls. At the moment mine isnt that noticeable so its not really caused a problem with my game and I'am quite handsome anyway. Did it knock your confidence? Thing is that I'm too young for this to happen - I wouldnt really give a damn if I was 40 and already had the wife + kids but I'm young and this could fvck me up.

Thanks in advance. This is a really big thing to me so advice will be really appreciated!

Johnspells

Reaction score
I am not facing that problem but yes I can help you for this,first of all you should not be worried about that you are getting bald it also effect on your health and you will lose hair more.You should get good hair oil and massage properly at night so and please don't wash your hair every day rather wash it but twice in a week. You can protect your hair from all the pollutions and dust that will help you in less damaging the hairs and be positive about results when you are doing it. I hope this will help you.

Rookie_son

Don Juan
Reaction score
starting balding at 15, started getting pretty bad at 17. I experimented with shaving it all off with a razor and noticed I pull it off pretty well, its been 5 years now. Has it wrecked my game? nope, I gained more confidence when i started shaving because it looked good on me, defenitly better than walking around with a receding hairline. I dont see whats so bad about the hair in the second picture though:confused: mine was heeeeeeeaps worse at 17.

xHiGHPoTeniaL

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm havin some real issues with this myself atm. My hairline is running scared and its getting crazy thin on top. In certain lighting its not a problem but damn sometimes I catch friends staring which sucks, and at work somebody asked me the other day if i was going bald. I'm guessing I'm gunna hafta to shave it but I'm gunna look like a psycho like i did in boot camp... I'm not sure at this point what the hell to do but I know that I'm sick of wearing a hat 80% of the time i leave the house.

Has anyone had any sucess with rogaine?