Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone ever take a Real Social Dynamics seminar/workshop?

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
Direct game is much more involved than the simple opener, "You are beautiful, I'd like to get to know you."

Much like MM and RSD methodology has their own various strategies to follow up the open, direct game also has layers of subcommunication. The first and foremost is bodylanguage. I think, in fact, RSD has discontinued the use of the 90 degree body turn when going to open.

Direct BL is very dominant and aggressive. It's slow, sure, and sexual. It's giving the girl a playful, sexual smile while you confidently STRIDE to her and then open with anything. I mean, even the "I like you" opener is secondary to what is most importantly being subcommunicated, that of sexual directness. You could open with directions, but your BL is communicating confidence, sexuality, and interest so she knows you're interested (come to think of it, that's what I did in Venice and ended up making out with within 3 minutes).

You do this correctly, you're conveying extremely high value and confidence while at the same time getting her heart all aflutter. It's not simply words, a phrase, or an open, it's entire way of carrying yourself and believing that YOU are desireable to women and YOU have chosen her over all others.

It's not for everyone, but it seriously cuts through the bullsh.it in record time.
Yes, but does it work on 9's and 10's? Occasionally maybe, but for consistency MM is perfect.

That type of BL is thought by RSD and Mystery.

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Delta Male
JT made some excellent points about direct/natural game. It goes far beyond the opener, and it is a whole style of interacting with girls. It means having to balls to stop being an excuser and hiding behind techniques designed to fake like you're not interested.

Direct game will work anywhere, yes even in Ireland. While HBs get lots of bad direct approaches, they also get lots of bad indirect approaches. For every drunken slob who asks her something dumb like "you wanna ****?" there's ten guys who come up with some lame excuse to go talk to her. For example, guys who go to the bar and fake like they were just there to order a beer, and then turn to her faking like they just noticed her. Then, the fake like they aren't interested, and just want her opinion on a random topic. They say something like, "Hey, um...do you think David Bowie is hot?" Girls may answer them out of courtesy, but they will not be attracted to them.

For those who don't think workshops are worth it, they are if you are serious about improving your life and are doing at least 20 approaches a week. Good instruction can cut at least a year off your learning curve if you are sarging regularly. If you are not sarging and you are a keyboard jockey, no workshop will ever help you and you should not take one.

-Dan
20 approaches a week? See, I do 48 a week, you're probably not even doing 10.

The David Bowie thing is an OPENER, it's not used to create attraction. You use a combinatinon of DHV's, Negs, Push-Pull and teasing to create attraction consistently.

I think the main problem is, to do RSD and MM, you have to have good strong inner game. I don't think that's thought by the RSD or MM crew so it's a pre-requisite. It should be thought more IMO. Once you have your inner game handled, direct is easy. The only problem is... it rarely works on 9's and 10's.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by Dublinsfinest
It's funny, you don't understand MM at all. Negs work on all types of chicks... HSE, LSE, doesn't matter. You wouldn't use too many on LSE girls because they'd resent you for it actually.

I don't think Fidentia teach direct? I thought they mainly dealth with BL and inner game. Anyways, I guess it's different strokes for different folks. You mustn't understand MM if you don't think it's adaptable for others and remember that RSD is derived from MM. Peacocking doesn't reek of insecurity... lol, but I agree that COPYING Mystery won't work.

All I can say is what works for me and I have tried lots of stuff. People are different I guess, but I find it hard to believe that direct would work on a 10 such as Miss Ireland, however I know MM would work.

And Palm-reading has gotten me laid on many a time. I've often asked girls the next morning, "So when did you start to think it would end up like this" and they usually always say, "After you read my palm".
Well, we can debate about this forever, but the point is that doing most of that stuff isn't necessary.

PU is not that complicated.

Having good inner game and a strong frame is all that's needed.

No need for gimmicks and other types of things.

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
Well, we can debate about this forever, but the point is that doing most of that stuff isn't necessary.

PU is not that complicated.

Having good inner game and a strong frame is all that's needed.

No need for gimmicks and other types of things.
Agreed, but they help tremendously and have been the difference between me getting laid on several occasions, however... different strokes for different folks!:D

Delta Male

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dublinsfinest, you do raise a good point -- you need strong inner game to make either direct or indirect game work. The actual techniques and words which you say are fairly insignificant -- it is the beliefs behind them which are really important.

I know David Bowie is just an opener, I was just trying to make a point. Indirect game can work...IF you are actually disinterested in the girl. If you are interested, and you are faking like you aren't, it will not work.

Some people can actually be congruent with this. Tyler, Mystery, etc. all make it work well for them. But for the vast majority of newbies, they cannot. They try to "fake it until they make it," but most of them never make it because girls constantly shoot them down. This is because they are incongruent with their techniques, so they come off as weird.

The only problem is... it rarely works on 9's and 10's.
This is bad ASF programming, spread by the marketing of Mystery and RSD. It is 100% false. Direct does work on 9's and 10's. Badboy is currently dating Miss Croatia.

Of course Mystery can't say that direct approach will work on 9's and 10's -- if he did, who would go through the trouble of learning hours of routines and faking disinterest all the time, when they could just be natural and direct?

I am not saying indirect game doesn't work, it does if you are actually not interested in the girl. But for most guys, they are interested in HBs, so they can't stay congruent with indirect game, and it comes off as weird.

I don't think there's any need for insulting people just because they use a different style of game. Although I don't like indirect game myself, if you prefer it and it gets you laid, that's cool. One of my best wings is a former RSD student, and although we have different styles, we are still great friends. I'm not going to try to bring anyone down because they use a method which I don't like. However, I also expect the same respect from you. Anybody from the Boston Lair will tell you that I am in field regularly. Xysen and I did almost 100 sets this past weekend. Don't try to imply that I am a keyboard jockey who is not getting laid, just because you don't like my style.

But anyways, it was good getting your point of view. Good luck in your sarging and all else.

-Dan

Last edited:

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, good luck, I guess we'll hvae to agree to disagree bu that was a very interesting discussion and last post you made. Most of it goes against my beliefs but I accept your point.

Goes to show that there is more than 1 way to skin a cat :D :cheer:

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RSD is coming over to London in August. I attended the Jugglers workshop last week and heard from a couple of guys who had given it ago.

From what I heard the instructors once they were out in the field didnt seem to give a toss about the students and just went out sarging themselves. This is just what I heard.

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by englishcrap
RSD is coming over to London in August. I attended the Jugglers workshop last week and heard from a couple of guys who had given it ago.

From what I heard the instructors once they were out in the field didnt seem to give a toss about the students and just went out sarging themselves. This is just what I heard.
I heard this too... a bit worrying to say the least:confused: :confused:

I've read some bad stories, but I really respect their work because it's the foundation of my abilities.

I am really considering an RSD workshop in London now. August will be right before my college year and I'll have a bit more experience through the summer. Depends whos going though. If Jlaix and TD will be there...

Hmmm... something to ponder.

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by englishcrap

englishcrap could you please post a review of jugglers workshop

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some reviews would be most helpful. I'm either attending a Juggler workshop this summer or a RSI bootcamp.

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all guys I apologise for those who PM'd over the last week, unable to respond. I have had problems emptying and sending messages from my account.

Its important to remember that by attending a workshop whether its RSD, Jugglers, Mystery. They are NOT the magic bullet that will suddenly make you unstoppable with women. This is the impression I got when I met a couple of guys from the seminars.

In fact one guy had been to every single seminar (RSD, David D, Jugglers) under the sun in the last 3 years. Yet when we went out into the field he made every excuse under the sun not to approach women.

My advice is, before you even contemplate spending your hard earned money on this stuff..get your inner game sorted out..yes you have heard it a 1000 times. If you dont sort your inner game out and if you dont have the guts to talk to a woman out of the blue on the street, none of these seminars will help you.

These workshops will only assit in refining your approach. If you dont have an inner game sorted to build upon. You will leave the seminar asking yourself. What the **** was he on about ? this is bull**** ??

Jugglers method is very simple approach. However the instructors I felt didnt quite follow the Jugglers method.in field .more of a cross between DYD and Jugglers when they made cold approaches in the field..I have seen Wayne, John and Johnny in action. I have seen these guys chat up the hottest women and reduce them to giggles forever twirling thier hair lol..funny stuff..

Johnny is a natural...if you book in for the workshop and attend the field. Stick with Johnny for the evening. Ask him questions make approaches with him being your wing man. This is probably the best way of picking up stuff. Take a notebook with you observe the expressions on this face, his smile his eyes..REMEMBER you have paid money for this so make sure you stick by the instructor and you pick his brains as much as possible.

I did pick up some new stuff from Johnny in the field and also I met some guys on the seminar who were very good and have kept in contact ever since. So

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juggler's workshop

I've spoken to John already about doing a charm school weekend this summer. He said that himself, juggler, johnny, myself and possibly one other student will be going into the field at any given time.

That's awesome I was afraid it would be a sausage fest with a lot more guys going into the field.

Anyways, I see what you are saying about trying to get the most out of the workshop. I think I'm going to do a lot of approaches before I go to make sure I have no approach anxiety whatsoever when I attend the seminar and can just concentrate on learning.

Juggler's ebook comes out in a just over a week btw, I have mine on preorder.